Sad News Jio postpaid Rs.599 plan moved to Rs.699 New plan

• Thread starter Thread starter SATFAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 3,185
I find Jio costly for the service they provide par the amout. All Addon connections cost 150/month, and base price hike. I have been on Postpaid since begining, and ported out to Airtel last week.

Another reason for this is the International Roaming cost, they charge you 5999 for 30 days, with just 6gb. where airtel provides 12GB for 3999 and fantastic coverage.

The service I got during my frequent Europe trips was below average and I was missing bunch of Incoming calls, and Outgoing worked after multiple attempts.

Last edited:
I find Jio costly for the service they provide par the amout. All Addon connections cost 150/month, and base price hike. I have been on Postpaid since begining, and ported out to Airtel last week.

Another reason for this is the International Roaming cost, they charge you 5999 for 30 days, with just 6gb. where airtel provides 12GB for 3999 and fantastic coverage.

The service I got during my frequent Europe trips was below average and I was missing bunch of Incoming calls, and Outgoing worked after multiple attempts.
yeah, airtel is surprisingly good in roaming internationally. even better than vodafone. may i know which postpaid plan are you now on airtel?

yeah, airtel is surprisingly good in roaming internationally. even better than vodafone. may i know which postpaid plan are you now on airtel?
I'm now on 699 family plan, with an Addon number of my wife.

My postpaid plan also going to upgrade but this plan not available in website.

NzuFi20l.jpg

dont take this plan. manually change to the 749 plan. it will be cheaper with same benefits for you
No, it's should be a cheaper plan for 2 child member. So 3 connection at 949rs only. If i take 749 then i need to pay 300 more for 2 more child connections.
If topup 50rs then will get netflix basic plan. So 999rs without gst.

But Jio move all the old plan users also to new prices but the same benefits as old plan.

Last one year i used this 799 plan without having change based on new plans. Now they are totally change all existing plan users also

No, it's should be a cheaper plan for 2 child member. So 3 connection at 949rs only. If i take 749 then i need to pay 300 more for 2 more child connections.
If topup 50rs then will get netflix basic plan. So 999rs without gst.

But Jio move all the old plan users also to new prices but the same benefits as old plan.

Last one year i used this 799 plan without having change based on new plans. Now they are totally change all existing plan users also
oh! so this plan already has 2 child connections included in price?

oh! so this plan already has 2 child connections included in price?
Yes correct. The same benefit of old pan and they just increase the price of 150rs.

New postpaid plan and child member adding charges are different than my old plan.

Back
Top Bottom