Good News Jio Plus Postpaid plan with 1 month free trial launched

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 99
  • Views: Views 12,760
Disney plus Hotstar Subscription in old plan 🤔🤔 moreover I'm a postpaid user
Nah, these are very old plans. Not only they removed Hotstar months back. They are changing benefits of these plans as well.

Those who subscribe before March 22 2023 the ₹399 plan with OTT Benefits will get continue as per Jio Postpaid CC confirmation
Based on my experience. Take this information with a grain of salt.

Based on my experience. Take this information with a grain of salt.
They will be safe for 6 months and during that time can decide whether to port or stay 😁 However, I don't think it is mandatory for them to honour OTT benefits as well according to old plans

If they have activated the plan less than 6 months back then they get price protection for 6 months since the date of plan activation. If it was activated more than 6 months back then they will be shifted to the nearest value plan from the next billing cycle onwards.

Plans still not alive yet I've gone to the jio shop in order to opt for ₹599 unlimited but they still offers only old plans. Jio failed to launch the plans on 22nd March apparently

Plans still not alive yet I've gone to the jio shop in order to opt for ₹599 unlimited but they still offers only old plans. Jio failed to launch the plans on 22nd March apparently
About an hour ago, I called the customer care to know more about how to switch from Jio prepaid to postpaid and they told me that the New Postpaid plans would be launching tomorrow.
I mentioned him, that according to media reports & Jio's official press release, I thought the plans should have already been out today.

But he said, kal hoga launch 😁😁

About an hour ago, I called the customer care to know more about how to switch from Jio prepaid to postpaid and they told me that the New Postpaid plans would be launching tomorrow.
I mentioned him, that according to media reports & Jio's official press release, I thought the plans should have already been out today.

But he said, kal hoga launch 😁😁
plan are now live at website.

100% cashback for jiofiber users- pay 99/sim and get cashback

plan are now live at website.

100% cashback for jiofiber users- pay 99/sim and get cashback

Yup, just checked the website. But no option of OTP based conversion from Prepaid to Postpaid via MyJio app or Website.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock