Good News Jio Offers 1000GB Data for 1 Year Without FUP On Purchasing Samsung S9 & S9+ Mobiles

Sai Jai

Reaction score
By Purchasing Galaxy S9 and S9+, users on Jio can get get an offer of 1000 GB of 4G data with unlimited voice and SMSes for one year worth Rs 15,000 at Rs 4,999
Only if purchased from Jio store or Reliance Digital?:unsure:

By Purchasing Galaxy S9 and S9+, users on Jio can get get an offer of 1000 GB of 4G data with unlimited voice and SMSes for one year worth Rs 15,000 at Rs 4,999.

Additionally, users are entitled to complimentary Jio Prime Membership as a part of this offer as well.

Reliance Jio Offer: Here’s how you can get 1TB of 4G data with the Samsung Galaxy S9 | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

samsung galaxy s9 is only INR.5000 :skd: can't believe this.. I think it's EMI or something :ouch:

Just now saw the pic under this post.. :biggrin:
samsung galaxy phone would cost almost 50K+ and have to recharge 5K :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Buying 50K mobile which could be blast :lol: how can i forget note 8 :lol:
which could cuz fire accident. just for 1TB data we have to take that risk.. nah, I'll pass :lol:

That was note 7

so note 8 was successful? I think note 7 modified and re released as note 8 and that didn't have battery back up... :biggrin:
Amitabh ji tweeted about note 8 in his twitter saying it turning off with 40% charge i think.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock