This is how you can get 47GB data, 3000 voice mins for 84 days in Rs 410 on Jio

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
Jio-Packet-1024x485.jpg

After the tariff hike in December last year, 84 days prepaid plans across telecom service providers have become costlier with the lowest denomination plans with daily FUP data costing around Rs 600. Those who need a cheaper...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: This is how you can get 47GB data, 3000 voice mins for 84 days in Rs 410 on Jio. Please add to the discussion here.

Nice article and a useful trick. 👏👏

Long term plans are no longer cheap. When there are so many cashback offers every now and then. With last month's cashback of just 2 transaction. I recharged ₹98 with 15 GB data for just ₹30. Just look out for cashbacks. Keep on recharging with top up. Once you have enough. Just recharge. Also Thanks @Raju lal bro for helping me save money since last 3 months.

Long term plans are no longer cheap. When there are so many cashback offers every now and then. With last month's cashback of just 2 transaction. I recharged ₹98 with 15 GB data for just ₹30. Just look out for cashbacks. Keep on recharging with top up. Once you have enough. Just recharge. Also Thanks @Raju lal bro for helping me save money since last 3 months.
What was that bro?

Extrs benefit by directly Recharging with ₹500 topup
₹420 Talktime (₹50 cashback via Amazon/mobikwik)
We Will get 50gb data
Also can do ₹329 & balance ₹91 in next recharge with three ₹100 topups

Extrs benefit by directly Recharging with ₹500 topup
₹420 Talktime (₹50 cashback via Amazon/mobikwik)
We Will get 50gb data
Also can do ₹329 & balance ₹91 in next recharge with three ₹100 topups
The problem with this method is that the data of ₹91 would be consumed up and you will get lesser data next time.

The problem with this method is that the data of ₹91 would be consumed up and you will get lesser data next time.
₹50 cashback
Recharge ₹50 topup
Recharge ₹21+₹21(Shortage of ₹3)
5gb+4gb data

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock