Good News Jio Offers 1000GB Data for 1 Year Without FUP On Purchasing Samsung S9 & S9+ Mobiles

so note 8 was successful? I think note 7 modified and re released as note 8 and that didn't have battery back up... :biggrin:
Amitabh ji tweeted about note 8 in his twitter saying it turning off with 40% charge i think.

Note 8 was successful..

Oh...Never heard about that tweet..

As far as i know, my friends who were used samsung never recommend their phones to others. Now they're using xperia, htc and some other brands.
Samsung's reputation is long gone, just like apple. But apple got it's reputation back. samsung didn't/won't.

As far as i know, my friends who were used samsung never recommend their phones to others. Now they're using xperia, htc and some other brands.
Samsung's reputation is long gone, just like apple. But apple got it's reputation back. samsung didn't/won't.

xperia and htc are long gone..People hardly care about them now.Samsung's UI is far better than this two companies

Samsung lost it's rep due to Note 7 but gained it back with S8 and Note 8.

Apple lost it with iPhone X,iPhone 8 and 8+ and slowing down the devices.They are yet to gain it back

Oneplus got better rep than htc/xperia in India

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock