Jio offering 20% cashback up to Rs 200 on select plans

I think your cashback hasn't been credited yet. You will get option like this when you try to make purchases above ₹200.
FOdg4gS.png

I think your cashback hasn't been credited yet. You will get option like this when you try to make purchases above ₹200.
FOdg4gS.png
CB credited but not showing Jio Mart payment page

91Acrdm.jpg

Hello,
I had recharged couple of jio numbers on my jio app and had paid least importance to jiomart 20% cashback as jiomart is unserviceable in my area.
But, surprisingly, it can be redeemed on "Netmeds" app too. I had to order medicines today and I saw "redeem jiomart cashback" on the Netmeds payment page. That's it. Bingo. I recieved 200 discount on my medicines.

Hello,
I had recharged couple of jio numbers on my jio app and had paid least importance to jiomart 20% cashback as jiomart is unserviceable in my area.
But, surprisingly, it can be redeemed on "Netmeds" app too. I had to order medicines today and I saw "redeem jiomart cashback" on the Netmeds payment page. That's it. Bingo. I recieved 200 discount on my medicines.
You can do that across Reliance services. You can even use it to recharge your Jio number via MyJio app.

I have jio cashback points in my non-jio number. I wanted to recharge a jio number using the cashback points, but I'm not able to sign-in using the non-jio number on the jio site.Is there any way I can accomplish it?

I have jio cashback points in my non-jio number. I wanted to recharge a jio number using the cashback points, but I'm not able to sign-in using the non-jio number on the jio site.Is there any way I can accomplish it?
Even I had cashback points on my Airtel number. I utilised the same by ordering medicines on Netmeds app. But, I guess, these points are not transferrable and it cannot be utilised to recharge other numbers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock