Jio offering 20% cashback up to Rs 200 on select plans

That's why I done yearly plan couple of months before itself no cashback tensions 🤣😝
One of the relatives queued lots of annual recharges when there were announcement about price hike. Now is regretting. I never buy anything more than a 56 days plan. Unless there is any specific offer. Than only I get 84 days. I don't believe in long term commitments with any telecom company.

One of the relatives queued lots of annual recharges when there were announcement about price hike. Now is regretting. I never buy anything more than a 56 days plan. Unless there is any specific offer. Than only I get 84 days. I don't believe in long term commitments with any telecom company.
More than 1 recharge could be a issue but as per my opinion nothing wrong in doing 12m plan at once 😎

Moreover You can solditary trust jio even Airtel too coz they are the 2 telecos for us if they close nobody can use smartphone remember 2.O movie 😝

Jio will be in profit state so no issues as of now Mota bhai achieved his goal 😎

Got to utilise whole amount. All we need to do is make purchases above ₹200. I redeemed ₹79.80. I got from ₹399 Jio prepaid recharge.
0GQfkV2.png

QQ7NLf4.png

K52tgnL.jpg

bxYOxvt.jpg

Got to utilise whole amount. All we need to do is make purchases above ₹200. I redeemed ₹79.80. I got from ₹399 Jio prepaid recharge.
0GQfkV2.png

QQ7NLf4.png

K52tgnL.jpg

bxYOxvt.jpg
Steps to do recharge ?

Steps to do recharge ?
You can recharge from any platform. Make sure the recharge amount is above ₹200 and sign up on JioMart using same account before recharging.

0GQfkV2.png

QQ7NLf4.png

K52tgnL.jpg

bxYOxvt.jpg
cm3zJTf.jpg

Not a useful offer to me bcz it's not available my location 🥺

You can recharge from any platform. Make sure the recharge amount is above ₹200 and sign up on JioMart using same account before recharging.
Unable to utilize cash back for recharge
Can you explain full process

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock