Jio offering 20% cashback up to Rs 200 on select plans

yCzixqE.jpg

Last Day for Redemption
I feel they may launch a Jio co-branded credit card (Maybe with HDFC) like Airtel has launched with Axis Bank, and offer the same 20% cashback on all Jio services and subsidiaries like Jio Mart, which may be the reason they are discontinuing the program.

I feel they may launch a Jio co-branded credit card (Maybe with HDFC) like Airtel has launched with Axis Bank, and offer the same 20% cashback on all Jio services and subsidiaries like Jio Mart, which may be the reason they are discontinuing the program.
That would be great, more likely they'll do partnership with SBI because JioMart, Reliance Digital most of the time partnership with SBI. Recently Tak Dhana Dhin Sale they provide 10% cashback upto 1000 on minimum order of 1000 when paid via SBI Debit Card.

That would be great, more likely they'll do partnership with SBI because JioMart, Reliance Digital most of the time partnership with SBI. Recently Tak Dhana Dhin Sale they provide 10% cashback upto 1000 on minimum order of 1000 when paid via SBI Debit Card.
The reason for my speculation is that in March HDFC had mentioned in an interview that they were eying a co-branded CC partnership with a telecom operator and retail conglomerate, which points towards Jio and around the same time Jio announced the closure of the Jio Mart cashback program. HDFC was not allowed to issue new CC for a long time, now that they have been allowed again, they are looking to regain market dominance since Axis has eaten into their market share.

The reason for my speculation is that in March HDFC had mentioned in an interview that they were eying a co-branded CC partnership with a telecom operator and retail conglomerate, which points towards Jio and around the same time Jio announced the closure of the Jio Mart cashback program. HDFC was not allowed to issue new CC for a long time, now that they have been allowed again, they are looking to regain market dominance since Axis has eaten into their market share.
And what could be the best than participating with India's No.1 telecom service provider. I think they'll provide each type of cashback in Jio Wallet, wether if we pay utilities too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock