Breaking Jio new tariff plans from 1st December 2021

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 228
  • Views: Views 21,490
Good if no increase in Jio Phone data addons ... 22₹ Data addon Recharge is better in jio phone

Clarification from Jio Care .. Now we can queue about 50 recharges in our Jio number including Current plan and excluding top-up recharge 🙂 @Amit1079

mRVDNjY.jpg

Last edited:
I am happy that I still got one JioPhone. I will recharge once in 90 days to keep sim alive as their network is really congested and bad outside of my area.
Wait you don't need to recharge just keep your sim activated means in network coverage area. That's it.

no body think about middle class person, all for money money and money
True. Where other countries are making data cheaper here these telecom companies are increasing tarriff plans.

Wait you don't need to recharge just keep your sim activated means in network coverage area. That's it.
I meant keeping number with me. I don't know any specific term for that.

I have already ported out from Jio to BSNL with 699 recharge for 180 days with UL calling & 500 MB daily data due to worst/congested calling in both Airtel & Jio as I have broadband in home & office.

I have already ported out from Jio to BSNL with 699 recharge for 180 days with UL calling & 500 MB daily data due to worst/congested calling in both Airtel & Jio as I have broadband in home & office.
BSNL is better than Airtel and Jio? I wish I could disagree with you. In rural even in unconnected areas BSNL has become much better than other networks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock