Breaking Jio new tariff plans from 1st December 2021

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 228
  • Views: Views 21,493
If they hike every year by 20%. Wouldn't heavy data users switch to broadband? There is no guarantee that these users will switch to Airtel Xstream or JioFiber while sticking to lowest denomination for calling purposes.
But lowest denomination (calling plan )have also a hike@20% is unreasonable due to zero IUC. They can charge Rs.200 per month in future, just for calling.

Last edited:
It should always be broadband in case of heavy usage. Mobile data cannot do, or should I say must not be subjected to that kind of usage anyways
Right...The difference between Mobile data and broadband is not only speed but the unlimited Data makes huge changes ...Even if 5G then the speed will increase only but not the Data much compared to 4G...
I am watching in TV and average data consumes up to 20- 30 GB..For a mobile data user how much he has to pay? A BB user has to pay 600/- month=20 rs per day...Rs 1 to 1.5 per 1 GB data..A mobile user has to pay at least rs 6 to 8 per GB..20×6 =120 rs per day...
So Even if 5G comes always BB takes the pole position...

Mobile users consumes 20gb per day average are you sure sir ??
He is talking about difference of pricing mobile users would have to pay per day as per Mr. Bhat's usage. If he stream content using mobile data. It would cost him ₹120 per day. Now he is paying ₹6-8 on broadband.

Mobile users consumes 20gb per day average are you sure sir ??
I think a mobile data user never use that much Data....

Todays total usage...
yyP4pjV.png

This month's total usage
f2219Yz.png

Although I am the only one watching TV in 5 days and my Son rarely in night and Sunday...We have almost 2 hours of power failure in day time..

I think a mobile data user never use that much Data....

Todays total usage...
yyP4pjV.png

This month's total usage
f2219Yz.png

Although I am the only one watching TV in 5 days and my Son rarely in night and Sunday...We have almost 2 hours of power failure in day time..
Why don't you go for broadband connection?

What about ₹91 Jio phone plan guys not available in their website whereas it's available other recharge medium do you think the plan is available or not ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock