• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 2,615

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
ACT Fibernet seems to be finally catching up to the competition in offering OTT benefits in their broadband plans. They have introduced several new Combo plans that includes OTT benefits at varying speeds from 40 Mbps to 1 Gbps.

They have also introduced some new plans without OTT benefits.

Plans with OTT benefits

Act starter combo
Act standard combo
Act premium combo
Act Giga Combo (Existing)
clYoMU6.jpg
dhCdjXC.jpg

Wje76mi.jpg
E0LTIDc.jpg

Plans without OTT benefits (Only Aha is included)

Act Starter
Act rapid
Act Silver Plus
Act Gold
ePKU4or.jpg
lF5wMbr.jpg
t2Xc7IW.jpg
TGEHBQy.jpg

PS: These plans are for Tier-2 cities. Similar new plans are available for Tier-1 cities as well albeit at different pricing.

I have changed my plan to ACT Premium Combo. Received the subscriptions for Aha and Netflix basic separately. Also received Yupp Scope subscription through which Yupp TV, Sony Liv, Zee5, D+H, and Sun Nxt are provided.

Points to be noted.

1. Subscriptions received through Yupp Scope are on a monthly basis (Though I opted for a 6 months plan)
2. D+H Super monthly subscription is provided.
3. Zee5, Sony Liv, Sun Nxt premium monthly subscription is provided.
4. Aha subscription is valid throughout the plan duration.
5. Netflix subscription is valid throughout the plan duration. Upgrade is feasible and the difference amount will be included in the monthly ACT bill. I have upgraded to Premium and the difference amount that I pay every month will be 450.

Yupp Scope

BtzI8Lr.jpg

Zee5

ykhmzER.jpg

D+H

ExZ0xU3.jpg

Sun NXT

3KjcqmP.jpg

Aha

DE6aDlH.jpg

I already have Sony Liv premium till Dec 2023 via Times Prime. Looks like that doesn't get overwritten by the new monthly subscription.

D+H is going to be a problem for me. I usually upgrade to premium by paying the difference amount if I get the Super Plan via Times Prime. But here it's a monthly plan, so it won't be as flexible to upgrade.

Yupp Scope app is available on Android, iOS, Android TV, and Fire TV. It works okay. No Apple TV app though.

Looks like this is only applicable for select areas. Can't see these plans in Bangalore...

I have changed my plan to ACT Premium Combo. Received the subscriptions for Aha and Netflix basic separately. Also received Yupp Scope subscription through which Yupp TV, Sony Liv, Zee5, D+H, and Sun Nxt are provided.

Points to be noted.

1. Subscriptions received through Yupp Scope are on a monthly basis (Though I opted for a 6 months plan)
2. D+H Super monthly subscription is provided.
3. Zee5, Sony Liv, Sun Nxt premium monthly subscription is provided.
4. Aha subscription is valid throughout the plan duration.
5. Netflix subscription is valid throughout the plan duration. Upgrade is feasible and the difference amount will be included in the monthly ACT bill. I have upgraded to Premium and the difference amount that I pay every month will be 450.

Yupp Scope

BtzI8Lr.jpg

Zee5

ykhmzER.jpg

D+H

ExZ0xU3.jpg

Sun NXT

3KjcqmP.jpg

Aha

DE6aDlH.jpg

I already have Sony Liv premium till Dec 2023 via Times Prime. Looks like that doesn't get overwritten by the new monthly subscription.

D+H is going to be a problem for me. I usually upgrade to premium by paying the difference amount if I get the Super Plan via Times Prime. But here it's a monthly plan, so it won't be as flexible to upgrade.

Yupp Scope app is available on Android, iOS, Android TV, and Fire TV. It works okay. No Apple TV app though.
Is aha gold plan bro?

Is aha gold plan bro?
No, it's the regular plan. Also, aha doesn't provide any option to upgrade to Gold plan. We need to purchase a new subscription with a different mobile number, if we need the Gold plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock