Discussion Apps and website that doesn't work/blocked on Vi (Vodafone Idea)

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 5,641

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Apps and website that doesn't work on Vi. OnlyTech website, Tata Sky app, VPN apps. God knows what now. Will not continue with Vodafone post the expiration of recharge will port to BSNL. No more Vas and flawed internet.

I am facing problems with WhatsApp as well.
Does Tata Sky app works for you on Vi? I might have to pay for Times Prime to get Sony Liv if they don't fix it by next week. 😟

Does Tata Sky app works for you on Vi?
Nope.

There are many apps like TataSky, TataSky Binge, Amazon Shopping, Amazon Prime Video, Flipkart, Discord, Twitter, What's On India, Whatsapp, OnlyTech and even Vi's own apps that don't work. 🤣

I use this, and basically have to keep it running 90% of the time.

Nope.

There are many apps like TataSky, TataSky Binge, Amazon Shopping, Amazon Prime Video, Flipkart, Discord, Twitter, What's On India, Whatsapp, OnlyTech and even Vi's own apps that don't work. 🤣

I use this, and basically have to keep it running 90% of the time.
Ever since I got VI. What's On India never worked properly for me. Worst is VPN apps itself not working.

Add Hotstar to it too who gave me error after error for using VPN. I had to reset my phone and delete everything to get it working

1.1.1.1 doesn't even connect for me. Most of the time gives some error.

I am not facing any internet related issues on Vi network. Am I one of the lucky ones? ;)

I am not facing any internet related issues on Vi network. Am I one of the lucky ones? ;)
You and Sumit Roy bro are lucky. Here I am getting unbelievable speeds. Sometimes upto 50Mbps. While at the same time websites doesn't open. Ad blocks fails. VPNs doesn't connect. Apps doesn't work. Something is messed up at Vi's end.

Apps and website that doesn't work on Vi. OnlyTech website, Tata Sky app, VPN apps. God knows what now. Will not continue with Vodafone post the expiration of recharge will port to BSNL. No more Vas and flawed internet.

The other day it temporarily blocked .ac.in websites 😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock