Breaking Jio Net Zone(Public Wi-fi Service Launched) in my Area.

SPANDAN

Reaction score
Jio Net Zone(Public Wi-fi Service Launched) in my Area. In Wifi section it shows Jio Net and upon selecting it takes you to MyJio App and then We have to enter our Mobile number and OTP is sent to enable this service.
wFPS2lS.jpg

BJ1rokD.jpg

L8I6VYo.jpg

xALbnJC.png

xALbnJC.png

Last edited:
I also observed JioNet wifi at few public places last week. I could login using OTP and got 300MB free data, but could test speed and all as I was on the move and lost connectivity in few minutes.

I also observed JioNet wifi at few public places last week. I could login using OTP and got 300MB free data, but could test speed and all as I was on the move and lost connectivity in few minutes.
Cool! Earlier it was something around 50 MB, like in January - February. It was normally der where Jio Private Net is available(Data will be deducted from our data balance itself) .

Last edited:
We also have jio net at my office, around 100 Mbps and data was use to be deducted from the Jio plan.

We also have jio net at my office, around 100 Mbps and data was use to be deducted from the Jio plan.
Jio PrivateNet usage will be deducted from our data plans not Jio Net, both will be available but Jio Net will be offering free data, in our office premises it was around 50mb.

Jio PrivateNet usage will be deducted from our data plans not Jio Net, both will be available but Jio Net will be offering free data, in our office premises it was around 50mb.
Maybe, don't remember. It's been 6 months when I used it last time. I think it was Jio private net because I never entered OTP again and again, it was use to be auto-connected.

Just want to add on one thing that JioNet is now available in the streets not just limited to colleges,offices.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock