Good News DAZN - Sports exclusive OTT service launched in India

Bangladesh, Pakistan, Windies Cricket Board broadcast rights for India region yet to be signed citing pending host broadcasters for them. So DAZN may eye for either of the markets for Asian regions.

We need something like Kayo Sports (OTT sports provider in Australia). They have A to Z sports broadcasting. Their asking price is premium(1250pm for 2 screens and 1750pm for 3 screens), But you get everything that is happening in the world.

We need something like Kayo Sports (OTT sports provider in Australia). They have A to Z sports broadcasting. Their asking price is premium(1250pm for 2 screens and 1750pm for 3 screens), But you get everything that is happening in the world.
We have disgruntled forum memebers who are angry with Facebook, Fancode for showing football in OTT mode. Do you think we will have people paying for Rs. 1200-1700 p.m. and that too for OTT?

We have disgruntled forum memebers who are angry with Facebook, Fancode for showing football in OTT mode. Do you think we will have people paying for Rs. 1200-1700 p.m. and that too for OTT?
why not?? 1200-1700 in Australian Dollars.
I dont think spending money on OTT is not expensive if you have broadband.

It depends on your watching preference. If you watch multiple sports, then it is not very costly. If you need it only for cricket, then it is costly. They offer multiple feeds and it is really worth for that price.

In my opinion DAZN should get some of the cricket rights, for example Bangladesh, West Indies just to excite the cricket fans but also they should think about the football rights for tournaments such as LaLiga and Ligue1 because the soccer fans in India are growing at a pretty fast rate. Everybody misses the Elclassico and wants it to be available on a big screen again. As far as i know DAZN has the rights For UCL and other europe competitions, thus they should think about a partnership with the indian broadcasters to show the matches on their ott. Just one question what all sports rights are going to expire soon with their current broadcasters in India????

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock