Jio Media Cable device related discussions & updates

Thats the phone limit, before the battery goes off. But u will have to opt for a 4G pack right, so say Rs 309 1 GB/day how many hours will this 1 GB be available when watching HD channels ???

If it is properly optimised, 1080p vids will last for about 15-20 mins in 1GB

saw demo on a famous YouTube channel, It's look nice but a doubt, Is it capable of replacing regular Settop box in India??

Does anyone have idea about the JIO MEDIA CABLE that connects jio phone to TV ? When will it be released ?

Jio Media Cable seems to be a Chromecast alternative and has been around since 2017 times as per news reports but not much advertised by Jio.

mhWFZdS.jpg

Source

IIRC in 2017 they had shown a demo with JioPhone 1.
They connected this device to the phone and to the TV, and then it will allow you to change channels from phone and view them straight on TV.

Also heard that many broadcasters declined providing their channels for this service. Zee chairman Punit Goenka had also clarified back then that Zee channels will not be available on the service. From what I recall of that demo, only Sony, Network18 and Sun TV were the major broadcasters...

IIRC in 2017 they had shown a demo with JioPhone 1.
They connected this device to the phone and to the TV, and then it will allow you to change channels from phone and view them straight on TV.

Also heard that many broadcasters declined providing their channels for this service. Zee chairman Punit Goenka had also clarified back then that Zee channels will not be available on the service. From what I recall of that demo, only Sony, Network18 and Sun TV were the major broadcasters...
Found it
Source

Jio Media Cable seems to be a Chromecast alternative and has been around since 2017 times as per news reports but not much advertised by Jio.

mhWFZdS.jpg

Source
But it won't work like it at all it always required smartphone or JioPhone with internet connection. Also no remote with it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock