Jio Media Cable device related discussions & updates

The media cable is two way cable,, phone will be charging as well as it will cast to the television..

Ok thanks for the info. But still how much hours will the 1GB FUP be available for one to watch TV. Just by watching 5 youtube HD videos of 15 minutes it takes 300 MB or more.

Ok thanks for the info. But still how much hours will the 1GB FUP be available for one to watch TV. Just by watching 5 youtube HD videos of 15 minutes it takes 300 MB or more.
As per my checking jio transmitting hd channels too in SD quality, 800 kbps Bitrate maximum and for all sd channels in 600 kbps Bitrate.. But SD channel they can transmit upto 800 kbps Bitrate and HD at 1200 Bitrate but they not doing that

So for hd channels at 800 kbps Bitrate it takes around 360-400 mb/ hr
For sd channels at 600 kbps Bitrate it takes around 270-300 mb/ hr

So you could watch only 3-4 hrs in a day with the 1gb data on average..

Last edited:
You may be true as per your thinking. But I bet star channels also do work 😀..
And also jio wrote mrp as 1499/, it doesn't mean that it'll sell at mrp rate.. They keep bundle offers too if bought with JioPhone in the future..

But I feel that cable is a truly waste.
I said that mrp is reveal right now i didnt said that they will sell on that price or not. You can ask your friend who got jio phone right now star channel not working but i dnt know after software upgrade or they bring hotstar via KaisOS then its different story.

I said that mrp is reveal right now i didnt said that they will sell on that price or not. You can ask your friend who got jio phone right now star channel not working but i dnt know after software upgrade or they bring hotstar via KaisOS then its different story.
Cool bro, at the launch of jio phone cable it will be solved and it isn't much bug.. They can even solve it without a software update. Just saying 😀

i don't think they gonna keep the price so high coz that doesn't make sense....price will be under 499 in my opinion..

Don't worry, it will available in less then ₹500

That's bcoz it's a network locked, so jio will subsidised it just like they are doing with jioPhone. If it was not locked to Jio then price would be 1500

If u had noticed!
Quality of HD channels are even not in 720p.
Only SD looks like great.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock