Jio Media Cable device related discussions & updates

too costly to afford jio media cable as they are charging 1500 for phone and also for recharge of 1500/yr...

How much minutes can one watch TV with this phone???. If watching HD channels the Daily FUP will be over before you know it. How will one change channels, he should go near the TV where the phone is placed to change channels ??? hahaha

As someone said one can get HD STB at same price.

How much minutes can one watch TV with this phone???. If watching HD channels the Daily FUP will be over before you know it. How will one change channels, he should go near the TV where the phone is placed to change channels ??? hahaha

As someone said one can get HD STB at same price.
4 hours per day limit to watch on TV

And i have heard that even star channel dont work on jio phone as it dont have hotstar app for KaiOS till now and also no where i have not seen any demo of star channel on jio phone so that can be minus point too specially star sport channel
You may be true as per your thinking. But I bet star channels also do work 😀..
And also jio wrote mrp as 1499/, it doesn't mean that it'll sell at mrp rate.. They keep bundle offers too if bought with JioPhone in the future..

But I feel that cable is a truly waste.

Thats the phone limit, before the battery goes off. But u will have to opt for a 4G pack right, so say Rs 309 1 GB/day how many hours will this 1 GB be available when watching HD channels ???
The media cable is two way cable,, phone will be charging as well as it will cast to the television..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock