Discussion Jio may increase prices soon due to increased debt

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 117
  • Views: Views 11,919

Will You Continue Using Jio If Prices Are Hiked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You may be residing in tambaram/chengalpet
I've been to Indira garden, Chennai. Couldn't even browse the net while there.

electronic city in bangalore
There it is nice, but most other places quality has gone down like nagavara, Indiranagar. Even better, when I went to Kalyan Nagar one day for a party, no Jio signal at all. When I asked my friends, they were also not getting any signal at all.
Chinnaswamy stadium barely getting any net at all. Jio free WiFi saved me while watching the match

How much increased price are you willing to pay? I bought Jio's ₹198 plan as forum(s) are very slow on Airtel. If I had to pay for Jio at increased price. ₹250 for 2 GB is where I draw the line. Also after reading that Sunil Mittal's interview. If he thinks people would pay for ₹500. He wouldn't be wrong as I paid ₹499 on my first Jio's recharge in March 2017.

So Jio get almost 50% vote. Where r those Airtel wale vailog 🤣🤣🤣
This is not some race or comparison with Airtel only. Topic is about Jio's price rise. If you have something useful insights on it, discuss, else keep silence. Since when you started participating on this thread you have been making provoking comments towards Airtel. If you are happy with Jio, live and let live others with provider happy they are. No need to keep repeating same thing again and again.

Since warning didn't worked i am applying thread ban on you from this thread for 2 weeks to keep thread clean with only constructive discussions.

If he thinks people would pay for ₹500. He wouldn't be wrong as I paid ₹499 on my first Jio's recharge in March 2017.
He was talking about pre Jio scenario, where people were charged 250 per GB per month. He says people were happily paying 500-800, whereas the reality was people were forced to pay those prices. They were robbed under day light!
And you paid 499 and got which plan?

He was talking about pre Jio scenario, where people were charged 250 per GB per month. He says people were happily paying 500-800, whereas the reality was people were forced to pay those prices. They were robbed under day light!
And you paid 499 and got which plan?
2 GB data per day for 28 days.

And Mittal was talking about 2 GB per month LOL 😂
Technically Vodafone has the cheapest data plan. ₹24 night data plan. From 1 am to 6 am they offer true unlimited plan. I download over 30-40 GB at one go as I scheduled downloads at night. Coming to Mittal's logic. Just look at the data prices of Airtel Africa. It's absurd.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock