Discussion Jio may increase prices soon due to increased debt

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 117
  • Views: Views 11,886

Will You Continue Using Jio If Prices Are Hiked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Jio will increase Rs 50 per recharge voucher, then AIRTEL will increase Rs 100!

IMO,If jio increases the price on a given day then I don't think that airtel will increase atleast for the next 3 months after jio increases.

They will try to gain a lot of subscribers with their less pack compared to jio.

LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣. Both places horrible signal
May be in my residence Anna nagar in chennai and electronic city in bangalore i get excellent speed. You may be residing in tambaram/chengalpet ,, the speed is lower in outskirts:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I do wonder how much would Airtel reduce it's broadband price after JIO Gigafiber launch next week. If rumors are to be believed Gigafiber gives around 200 GB data + free calls + DTH(IPTV) for around 500 rs.
i pay around 1178 rs per month in Airtel for 300 GB data and free calls + Amazon prime subscription.:confused:

Why are you defaming Airtel? When there is no rumours or announcement about Airtel increasing their prices.
No need of rumors or announcement. Mittal himself said he's giving low tariff because of Jio. His exact words below.

Mittal said the only reason he's slightly unsure of a recovery is because Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. is dictating the market prices. “Eventually, one player is playing a low-tariff, high subsidy game. It has to be his call.”

Read all his comments here.
Davos 2019: Sunil Mittal Says The Telecom ‘Haemorrhage’ Stops This Year

May be in my residence Anna nagar in chennai and electronic city in bangalore i get excellent speed. You may be residing in tambaram/chengalpet ,, the speed is lower in outskirts:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In Chennai Jio has worst network in most of the places. Don't know about other circles but in Chennai Jio's network management is the poorest. Only few places where signal is optimised good have good speeds on Jio.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock