Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views: Views 191,565
ux3dZvG.jpg

JioCinema called it a roaring success without announcing any viewership nos.
I can't find the source of this anywhere except CricCrazyJohns on Twitter. Who is not that reputable.

I searched all the Social Media/Websites of both JioCinema and Sports 18 and I couldn't find anything at all. I feel like if this was true, they would have made lots of posts about it.

This almost feels like an ad for IPL in the name of WPL "News"

And I just asked CricCrazyJohns and He said Sports 18 sent it to him directly via Whatapp. That makes it even more suspicious.

Unless it gets reported by some other more reputable source or by Jiocinema/Viacom 18 in 1 to 2 days, I wouldn't believe it.

I can't find the source of this anywhere except CricCrazyJohns on Twitter. Who is not that reputable.

I searched all the Social Media/Websites of both JioCinema and Sports 18 and I couldn't find anything at all. I feel like if this was true, they would have made lots of posts about it.

This almost feels like an ad for IPL in the name of WPL "News"

And I just asked CricCrazyJohns and He said Sports 18 sent it to him directly via Whatapp. That makes it even more suspicious.

Unless it gets reported by some other more reputable source or by Jiocinema/Viacom 18 in 1 to 2 days, I wouldn't believe it.
Source

Why are they not releasing total reach of entire tournament, clearly they got success than expected what's holding them back in publishing

Why are they not releasing total reach of entire tournament, clearly they got success than expected what's holding them back in publishing
Will be hard to negotiate with advertisers for IPL if the revealed figure is less.

JioCinema will likely charge subscription fees for IPL 2024 using annual passes and dynamic pricing. In the interim, the company is expected to launch SVOD in 2H 2023, leveraging partnerships with Paramount+, Viacom18’s premium local content (including new originals) and new content and services from potential partners such as Warner Bros. Discovery (WBD), including HBO, and NBCU.

No doubt, Jio Cinema is super duper hit (y)in terms of viewership, PQ and other features in sports streaming as opponents are now wake up for 4K.
Context matter when it comes to numbers. More over, WPL was offered for Free. A little context could help everyone understand if this is a viable business model.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock