Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views: Views 195,063
Have anyone tried to update jiocinema app in firestick
There is a new update available,But can't update the app.Problem is that can't use the current version too..When try to play anything,It says pls update the app...Facing this issue from yesterday
Tried uninstall and reinstall too...After uninstalling,Now the app is not getting installed
Same exact issue with me on fire stick lite. I did all the troubleshooting, you did..
Other apps install fine

What's the version bro? No update yet on my Android TV.
Same, no update for my Redmi Android TV either. Still on 4.0.4
But usually updates take 2-3 days to show up for my TV after they are released. I have marked from the update day displayed on the update and the day they actually show up

Same, no update for my Redmi Android TV either. Still on 4.0.4
But usually updates take 2-3 days to show up for my TV after they are released. I have marked from the update day displayed on the update and the day they actually show up
I got the update couple of hours back.

Usually, I do get the delayed updates as you mentioned. Strangely, JioCinema updates land faster (Max 30 hrs after release) compared to any other OTT platform updates on my VU Android TV. Prime Video takes a month to show up if there's an update! 🙏

Last edited:
You are correct. No issue with the other language highlights on Android TV. Also no issue with any of the highlights on Apple TV.
This issue is solved with latest app update 4.0.5. but loading UI animation is too big 🫣

ux3dZvG.jpg

JioCinema called it a roaring success without announcing any viewership nos.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock