Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views: Views 194,360
Jio cinema(Apple TV 4k)

osMklhy.jpg

ltL9RwJ.jpg

xA5tQWb.jpg

Sony is Sony. Have you seen this on any other channel? Star fails to match Sony's level, now watch Jio Cinema.
Bro in this pic no sony logo visible only old extra innings scorecard visible that too avarage of test shows in t20 match ? Isn't this too much fishy

It's ok if you posted in sarcastic manner otherwise it's not fair to make allegations towards a broadcaster

Host of social media troll page available online and they are master of editing

Last edited:
It's ok if you posted in sarcastic manner otherwise it's not fair to make allegations towards a broadcaster
We pay for the star's channel, so we have the right to tell the star what he is doing wrong. Ipl is emotion for India. Sony used to keep IPL in a light hearted atmosphere, the same Star took it in a very serious form. That's why we don't want Jio Cinema to follow the path of star. We want a fully fresh streaming from jio.
I don't want to say that Jio should follow the path of Sony, I want him to do something that no one has done with IPL till now. They should try to keep it neither in a more serious atmosphere, nor in a more cheerful one. They should try to keep it in the middle, which Star failed to do.

Jio cinema(Apple TV 4k)

osMklhy.jpg

ltL9RwJ.jpg
So in apple tv 4k recorded match video is also available in 2k/4k. 🙂 what are the other content available in 2k/4k in jio cinema on apple tv?
Why this partiality from jio for Android users. Apple user is very less. Atleast jio provide 4k videos in jio stb.

Bro in this pic no sony logo visible only old extra innings scorecard visible that too avarage of test shows in t20 match ? Isn't this too much fishy

Host of social media troll page available online and they are master of editing
This is legit. I remember watching this on extra innings. Sidhu was in the studio

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock