Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views: Views 194,961
Major update for jio cinema:
1. Two major blockbuster movies to be added during IPL
2. New name reveal of jio cinema during IPL final weeks.
3. Paramount plus slots (soft launch ) to be added to New app post IPL .
4. Viacom18 to rope in major content deal with NBC and WarnerBros.Discovery for major titles (not collection , so if in case entire library is given to a separate entity, jio cinema will also have rights to show these contents )
5. Jio cinema pay scale to be introduced during IPL finale week itself but won't effect free IPL streaming
To be continued... (If more info I get )

HBO library to leave Hotstar on March 31.

Do you think it's possible that WBD and Viacom18 have stuck a deal?
I'm not sure about it. They are eyeing on CW contents and probably DC to give competition to star. HBO content I doubt.

For Disney they have Paramount
For Pixar they have Nick and all those voot kids
For Nat Geo they have Smithsonian
For Marvel they are likely to go for DC.

They are eyeing other comedy properties of Warner Bros that are currently with Netflix
So HBO might not be in it 🙃

I'm not sure about it. They are eyeing on CW contents and probably DC to give competition to star. HBO content I doubt.

For Disney they have Paramount
For Pixar they have Nick and all those voot kids
For Nat Geo they have Smithsonian
For Marvel they are likely to go for DC.

They are eyeing other comedy properties of Warner Bros that are currently with Netflix
So HBO might not be in it 🙃
DC CW shows are already available on Amazon Prime Video (APV).

HBO Max recently did a content deal with APV and that includes DC shows and some WBTV comedy series like The s#x Lives of College Girls.

I've heard JioCinema is planning to become a FAST service like MX Player and acquire movies from South India too.

Just wanted to join meme drive . and I don't know if this is true.
tR6Y225.jpg

DC CW shows are already available on Amazon Prime Video (APV).

HBO Max recently did a content deal with APV and that includes DC shows and some WBTV comedy series like The s#x Lives of College Girls.

I've heard JioCinema is planning to become a FAST service like MX Player and acquire movies from South India too.
They won't acquire movies from Telugu Film Industry as you can see they have acquired some movies from south industries except Telugu and didn't dub their webseries in telugu. Don't know what problem they have with telugu

Major update for jio cinema:
1. Two major blockbuster movies to be added during IPL
2. New name reveal of jio cinema during IPL final weeks.
3. Paramount plus slots (soft launch ) to be added to New app post IPL .
4. Viacom18 to rope in major content deal with NBC and WarnerBros.Discovery for major titles (not collection , so if in case entire library is given to a separate entity, jio cinema will also have rights to show these contents )
5. Jio cinema pay scale to be introduced during IPL finale week itself but won't effect free IPL streaming
To be continued... (If more info I get )
If Jio Cinema gets Warner Bros Discover major titles, paramount, NBC, content they should dub it in regional languages it will bring more subscribers to Jio Cinema

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock