Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views: Views 194,276
Major update for jio cinema:
1. Two major blockbuster movies to be added during IPL
2. New name reveal of jio cinema during IPL final weeks.
3. Paramount plus slots (soft launch ) to be added to New app post IPL .
4. Viacom18 to rope in major content deal with NBC and WarnerBros.Discovery for major titles (not collection , so if in case entire library is given to a separate entity, jio cinema will also have rights to show these contents )
5. Jio cinema pay scale to be introduced during IPL finale week itself but won't effect free IPL streaming
To be continued... (If more info I get )
Currently in India they have content deal with Eros, Shemaroo, Ullu, Dangal.
major content deal with NBC and WarnerBros.Discovery for major titles (not collection , so if in case entire library is given to a separate entity, jio cinema will also have rights to show these contents )
I don't think it's really possible, if these things possible today streaming platforms like Sony Liv and Lionsgate play added most of their parent company contents on platform.

I've heard JioCinema is planning to become a FAST service like MX Player and acquire movies from South India too.
They cant compete with Netflix and Amazon Prime Video to acquire big South and Hindi films as D+H also failed.

1st promo for IPL 2023 By Jio Cinema Ft. MS Dhoni
39wVAoF.png
tIn1DbJ.png
YGjvSc7.png
w8CIPyM.png
Dl50qJb.png
oHLsMwC.png
myfVon5.png

Source

Last edited:
MI and Csk fans fighting always, Mukesh Ambani own Both MI and Jio cinema. Now Dhoni Brand ambassador of Jio Cinema.

Just observed that promo 40 Runs from 30 balls, isn't they are trolling their own brand ambassador because of they own MI franchise ?

If Jio Cinema gets Warner Bros Discover major titles, paramount, NBC, content they should dub it in regional languages it will bring more subscribers to Jio Cinema
Only if Movie Studios itself dubbed these contents have some hope, otherwise Broadcaster or OTTs who dub contents its remains non exclusive once they own Rights expire again others start with new dub.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock