Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter Thread starter iSK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views Views: Views 204,476
If there is no 50fps in World Cup Broadcast then sorry all this 4k stuff is a waste.
I rather watch in Sports 18 in SD with 50fps.

If there is no 50fps in World Cup Broadcast then sorry all this 4k stuff is a waste.
I rather watch in Sports 18 in SD with 50fps.
We are talking about jio I am sure they will bring great quality in 4K broadcast in India. The only thing I am scared about with Jio is who will the pundits for the WC because if they are the same guys as for the Womens U 17 WC then the pre and post match session will be very poor might be even worse than the 2014WC in Sony Six (before merger with Ten Sports) which I think was the worst since 2004 Euros and World Cups. Dont remember pre and post match shows for 2002 WC in Ten Sports.

Jio Cinema for Tizen OS ( Samsung TV) is not working properly. The issue is only with the live content which on playing returns a blank black screen. Anyone else facing this? Hopefully this is resolved before WC stream l.

Jio Cinema for Tizen OS ( Samsung TV) is not working properly. The issue is only with the live content which on playing returns a blank black screen. Anyone else facing this? Hopefully this is resolved before WC stream l.
I have to check my Android TV today to see how it is streaming in it but I expect everything will be resolved by Saturday

Jio Cinema App New Update
RtVwZ23.jpg

Back
Top Bottom