Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter Thread starter iSK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views Views: Views 204,476
Please tell voot app going to die or already dead?? What the feature for voot? Voot content transfer to jiocinema??
Calm down weirdo... Sports is only getting transferred... There are plenty of other content on voot

Please tell voot app going to die or already dead?? What the feature for voot? Voot content transfer to jiocinema??
Voot will be live until Paramount+ launches in india I guess. JioCinema may be converted into a sports only app.

Voot will be live until Paramount+ launches in india I guess. JioCinema may be converted into a sports only app.
No it won't in the wildest dreams. Voot doesn't have only paramount content and jio cinema has movies and shows lmao other than sports... It can be jio+ or something

Why would they name that? It's not a sports ott lol
Why can't it get converted into a sports ott. It's a property of Viacom18 now and more over a AVOD platform with large user base compared to it's other SVOD offering Voot!

Dude it won't, doesn't even makes sense to waste an entire space on simply sports... It's just my opinion

No it won't in the wildest dreams. Voot doesn't have only paramount content and jio cinema has movies and shows lmao other than sports... It can be jio+ or something
Right now all the sporting properties from Voot are moved to JioCinema. Then why can't they move movies and shows from JioCinema to Voot if they wish?

Dude it won't, doesn't even makes sense to waste an entire space on simply sports... It's just my opinion
Sports will be the new OTT game in the coming days. With AVOD they can offer customers with delayed feed and generate revenue with Ads & Later on they can offer ad free subscriptions to customers who can afford and generate revenue too. It's my opinion brother.

Last edited:
Sports will be the new OTT game in the coming days. With AVOD they can offer customers with delayed feed and generate revenue with Ads & Later on they can offer ad free subscriptions to customers who can afford and generate revenue too. It's my opinion brother.
All major networks are looking for consolidation of Ott platforms.
1000% voot and jio cinema won't co exist

All matches in 4K on Jio cinema Android TV app right ??

Or do we need JioFiber STB for 4K Access??

Back
Top Bottom