Discussion Jio Cinema and Voot to be merged

Is it good to merge Voot with JioCinema?

• Total voters
My kid used to watch colors TV live (khatron Ke Khiladi) on weekends till last Sunday on Voot. Live TV not available on Voot/Jio Cinema any more. Latest episode is also not available on Jio Cinema as of now.

What are my options now?

Thanks.

Edit: Episode starts at 9:00 PM and it was available after 10:30 PM.

Last edited:
My kid used to watch colors TV live (khatron Ke Khiladi) on weekends till last Sunday on Voot. Live TV not available on Voot/Jio Cinema any more. Latest episode is also not available on Jio Cinema as of now.

What are my options now?

Thanks.

Edit: Episode starts at 9:00 PM and it was available after 10:30 PM.

Is it the following? I was able to stream S13 E5 (July 29 2023 Episode) for free at jiocinema.com on my computer. I expect it to be available on the app as well.

Is it the following? I was able to stream S13 E5 (July 29 2023 Episode) for free at jiocinema.com on my computer. I expect it to be available on the app as well.

It's streaming after the eposide has finished on Colors TV unlike Sony TV (Live as of now till 31st Aug) or hotstar (program available before it comes on Star Plus).

Are Colors tv serials available before tv for Jio cinema premium users now (after Voot discontinued)?

Also in the works are kid’s content, so far unavailable on JioCinema. Deals are being finalized and a massive content slate, which includes anime content, is expected soon. This implies a coming battle with YouTube Kids, an app YouTube created for children.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont understand, caz for jio tv plus. They fecth the live stream of viacom channels from voot. With shutdown of voot. How will they show channels.
Still they shows STAR channels even after STAR stops live tv from Hotstar app.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock