Jio Celebrations pack ruined my Postpaid 199. Pathetic Support from Nodal as well.

• Thread starter venky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 8,183
I haven't utilised my fup ever. I'll try to download tonight and check.

Feeling jealous that you have FUP left. I took my wife's dongle to manage. Jio may take eras to fix this. I may better port out soon or later and pay extra.

Thank god, didn't advise their fibre for my friends company. Attitude of appellette shows how the enterprise support will be.

Billing Enterprise support is a joke book. They just push you to the 48 hours waiting slab.

Last edited:
Simple just buy Jio WiFi modem Rs999,you get daily 1.4 GB backup at just Rs5 per day with a prepaid recharge, your 20 GB is over use that as stand by, fighting a battle with Jio customer care is of no use as Govt guidelines for any postpaid pack is do not give inflated bill to customer and better reduce the speed as companies are facing bigger problems when customer get big bills when speed and data reaches end and data cap is exceeded

Last edited:
Simple just buy Jio WiFi modem Rs999,you get daily 1.4 GB backup at just Rs5 per day with a prepaid recharge, your 20 GB is over use that as stand by, fighting a battle with Jio customer care is of no use as Govt guidelines for any postpaid pack is do not give inflated bill to customer and better reduce the speed as companies are facing bigger problems when customer get big bills when speed and data reaches end and data cap is exceeded

I will see how DOT intervention is doing magic. Now I start receiving calls after DOT came into picture.

Also thing here is not with the bill. Its denial of service for what customer is paying. Also with escalation matrix is set for joke. Appellate facility is meant for escalations, but here nothing works. They don't even reply.

Last edited:
I was about to take a postpaid connection, thanks to @Siva and you. I will go with prepaid. I feel avoid provide best postpaid experience. I had best service with Idea. Appellate team calls me directly on a number, I can call back them too. I still feel idea as best... Only coverage is a drawback. Waiting for them to merge thier network soon...

Last edited:
@thisisjagan Never ever go for Jio Postpaid. You won't get any assistance even if you escalate to higher level.

Not sure how they will help in case of issues with Prepaid. The attitude is the biggest problem and Appellate team is like another call centre, nothing else. They don't even know about the product.

@thisisjagan Never ever go for Jio Postpaid. You won't get any assistance even if you escalate to higher level.

Not sure how they will help in case of issues with Prepaid. The attitude is the biggest problem and Appellate team is like another call centre, nothing else. They don't even know about the product.
Yeah, thanks bro. I'm on prepaid only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock