Jio Celebrations pack ruined my Postpaid 199. Pathetic Support from Nodal as well.

• Thread starter venky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 8,183

venky

Reaction score
Hi frnds,

I have been using jio Postpaid for a while and few months back migrated to 199 plan. I was pretty happy with the service quality, except few billing issues which I adjusted myself. But for last 6 days, I'm having nightmare with JIO. On Nov 5, suddenly my internet speed reduced. I called up Jiocare and enquired about it. They told like I have Celebration plan activated and I have exhausted the data. I wondered why it would affect Postpaid 199, as it don't have a cap for internet ( Will charge 20/GB post free 25GB). I tried to convince the executive, but the only option he suggested was to do some booster. I asked him to raise a complaint and he refused. Since I had to work, I did recharge of 98. After two days, speed again reduced and called up customercare back. Then they had a reason that data in plan 98 exhausted. I got exhausted talking to care guys. Still they were not ready to open a complaint. So I escalated to Appellate karnataka. What ever you say about airtel, escalations were very fast. But for jio they didn't even respond. Jio care replied saying their won't be any data speed cap for Postpaid 199. But when I call them over phone, they say cap is there. I put it over twitter and got a call from one guy whom I could convince about the issue. He sounded like he understood the issue and told will call back within 5 minutes, but never happened. I got pissed off and called up Appellate helpline and they gave me Enterprise support number. They put me on hold after hearing my problem and then disconnected. I again called up care and forced to get this escalated to a supervisor, also told I'm recording the call to follow up with Appellate. They did escalate and a lady who don't even know about the plan assisted me to open a ticket. She assured will get an update within 24 hours, and sent me tracking url as well. I waited for 24 hours and then called back Appellate helpline for the status. For me the ticket was open (still open), but they could see it was rejected internally, with no reason. Again I had to shout at her and the option she told was that she can open a ticket and I can wait for 48 hours, else I can got to Trai or Consumer court. I got the complaint created and updated Appellate karnataka with ticket details. They never responded, and I lost my temper and put all Appellate over india in the loop with audio clip of the first guy who told me about the data cap, and got a reply saying "There is no data cap for my plan, and wait for 48 hours. Its been 6 days I'm running behind jio and I didn't even get a call back. Seriously that their support is awful and if this is how they deal with customers, once all rivals go off, they will be like morons. My billing date renews on Nov 16, which will automatically fix this, and what I feel is that they will simply sit on the ticket until this.

Mod: Please remove the thread if found inappropriate.

Complain about this consumer's forum. Last year I was in a similar situation with Airtel's nodal support. My issue only got resolved after complaining about this consumer's forum.

Complain about this consumer's forum. Last year I was in a similar situation with Airtel's nodal support. My issue only got resolved after complaining about this consumer's forum.
Thank you. How can I do it?

Thank you. How can I do it?
Call or register complaint on their website. Unfortunately the website isn't working for me. But I have their helpline number. It's 1800-11-4000.

Change your operator .Simple

Since I'm on postpaid, they will charge me for the days without service. So I don't want to simply pay for what I'm not getting. But I believe Nodal escalations of Jio is good until they find issue is with their side. Once identified, they will be silent.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock