Jio becomes India's No.2 telecom company overtaking Airtel

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 33
  • Views Views: Views 3,995
Here in my home Jio average
In other area hardly2kms it sucks

Jio is certainly using microwave backhaul there, only Fiber connected sites which are very few compared to over 4 lakh sites are giving good speed. And It's same for all operator.

Only E and V band can help but Govt is yet to decide whether to auction or delicense this band

Don't misguide pls if you hate jio say I hate jio. Company closes due to insufficient funding and improper guidance.
Kingfisher closed because share holders felt hectake to run the costly airline. Jet airways fell into dept due to their improper plans.
Airtel will not face such thing airtel now has invested in Africa and latin america. So they are good. Other idea owned by tata is doing good so no problem. I don't care about vadaphone let them close we shouldn't care about a foreign company
Idea was Aditya Birla group not TATA

Jio deserves to be no. 1 for bringing down data prices considerable and improving data consumption at the same time I dont want other two operators to shut. Jio needs to improve on stabilising the speeds. Airtel may take back 2nd position and vodaidea might go to 3rd position. Monopoly or Duopoly would be bad for competition they will set the price after discussion and might increase the price . in the long run it would be beneficial for all of us if all three of them remain .

Back
Top Bottom