Breaking Jio announces 5G Beta trial program with unlimited 5G in select cities

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 972
  • Views: Views 128,112
I stay in Delhi and I guess my area has 5G too (Jio 5G network shows up in the network operator list but can't latch), but my Jio SIM card is of Rajasthan Circle. Am I eligible for the invite? I got the banner on the app to register my interest too.

Jio Support is also clueless about this, some say I am still eligible regardless whereas some say I can't get the invite because my SIM isn't Delhi circle.

Does anyone have any clue/experience about this?

I stay in Delhi and I guess my area has 5G too (Jio 5G network shows up in the network operator list but can't latch), but my Jio SIM card is of Rajasthan Circle. Am I eligible for the invite? I got the banner on the app to register my interest too.

Jio Support is also clueless about this, some say I am still eligible regardless whereas some say I can't get the invite because my SIM isn't Delhi circle.

U won't get invite for sure then needs local sim and ur address nearby tower should have 5G then only chances to get invite

No clue about this, don't understand why Jio is making so much of hype on this.

I remember similar things were done while Jio was about to launch 4G, earlier welcome offer was only available to lyf and Samsung select device.

Even my dad got the Jio 5G welcome offer on his Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro today
4GYwxla.png

Now only my Moto Edge 30 5G is remaining to get the welcome offer in my house.

Last edited:
Even I got it on my phone today. Though the signal strength indicator for 5G shows low bars but weak 5G is better than no 5G.
Now my family is 100% 5G enabled.
Sahi hai...👍

Four Jio numbers here and yet to get single invite

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock