James Murdoch sees no major impact on Star’s EBITDA target despite IPL bid

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 88
  • Views Views: Views 9,413
In cricket broadcasting content wise star is bigger and better than Sony. But for all other sports star is no match to mighty Sony though it has 10 channels to sonys 4.

Gurmeet singh said:
With respect our bros sai laxman.you read first own post

which post and post the post number of which post u want me to read or tell ur thought clearly ..

Gurmeet singh said:
With respect our bros sai laxman.you read first own post(I will enjoy i wont forgot the past when new one arrives)

Past tv/cricket.test cricket on black/white & radio.:) sorry bro only for jokes.please do not take serious.

Sai Laxman said:
who compel u to subscribe all 4 channels for watch 1 match and what is the use in that :huh .. Subscribe 1 channel which match u going to watch :) .. Btw SPN channels charge more than star for subscription ..

No thanks . I use a app in which I get nearly 15 different sports channels including star sports 1& 4
Absolutely free. Then why would I waste 40rs :huh
The point is i used to like old star sports , ESPN and star cricket but now star is purely trying to earn more and more with one match on 4 channels .

Sai Laxman said:
R u supporting star or sony plz clarifty it clearly :lol .. #confused

I am not supporting Star or Sony. I am just saying sports channels are ripping of customers of their money & it has started due to espn-star sports (now separated).

I enjoy Test cricket very much.. :nj :nj If you ask any player of test playing nation (except WI) "Which is the biggest dream of your carrer other winning World Cup (ODI).." I bet he will say "to play test cricket for my country" :nj :ohya In Eng..player's biggest dream is to play test cricket for their country..In Aus..Thousands of young players dream of wearing "baggy green" in test cricket..T20 is present bcoz Test cricket is present.. :nj If you want Test Cricket to be stopped than better watch Baseball bcoz it is never going to be done.. :nj :) (Just My personal opinion no offence to anyone.. :hello )

Back
Top Bottom