James Murdoch sees no major impact on Star’s EBITDA target despite IPL bid

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 88
  • Views Views: Views 9,413
Sai Laxman said:
Absolutly amar :tup:luv:) .. I agree star having cons in telecast tournaments :( .. Apart from that in sports & movies Star has top no way to compare SPN :) .. Enjoying 90% of sports and movie premiers in star ::luv:hs:win:ohya;) ..
Sony six and Sony espn both channel.better then star sports(10 channel)

I never bored of Sony six and Sony ESPN; always fresh content to grab unlike star sports. Even I dare to say spn 2 channels have absolutely more sports content than 10 star channels . Even epl is not telecasted in SD when all 4 star channels showing repeated highlights. Waste of money!

Even LA Liga, Seria, fifa world Cup qualifiers, atp 1000, atp 500, uefa euro, Copa America, fa cup etc. Ha ha the contents are so vast that at times you will forget to name some.

Raja said:
Even LA Liga, Seria, fifa world Cup qualifiers, atp 1000, atp 500, uefa euro, Copa America, fa cup etc. Ha ha the contents are so vast that at times you will forget to name some.
Yes,also sony six logo,pq is good,graphic very good.

The undisputed King of tennis

dOx5I02.png

Sony six new thinking.star sports old bcoz focus on domastic,old test cricket.and Sony six focus on t20 cricket,football,ufa,tna,rugby,nfl.

Yup indeed new thinking. The first channel to block premium contents like premier league, Bundesliga and Formula one for SD users; when the number of SD subscribers are way way more than HD.

Back
Top Bottom