James Murdoch sees no major impact on Star’s EBITDA target despite IPL bid

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 88
  • Views Views: Views 9,413
Gurmeet singh said:
Sai laxman bro ipl t20 international(bcoz international all player aim play in ipl ).why star dream ipl after 2017.why hotstar live ipl.

Can you please tell me one overseas player name (outside WI) whose aim is to play IPL..? :huh

SaMand 4G said:
I enjoy Test cricket very much.. :nj :nj If you ask any player of test playing nation (except WI) "Which is the biggest dream of your carrer other winning World Cup (ODI).." I bet he will say "to play test cricket for my country" :nj :ohya In Eng..player's biggest dream is to play test cricket for their country..In Aus..Thousands of young players dream of wearing "baggy green" in test cricket..T20 is present bcoz Test cricket is present.. :nj If you want Test Cricket to be stopped than better watch Baseball bcoz it is never going to be done.. :lol :nj :) (Just My personal opinion no offence to anyone.. :hello )
No bro.it is not right.player statement bcoz all country broads say to players promote test cricket.how many player watch test cricket.see barc rating during india-newzealand test series answer there.

Gurmeet singh said:
No bro.it is not right.player statement bcoz all country broads say to players promote test cricket .how many player watch test cricket.see barc rating during india-newzealand test series answer there.

Any Valid Proof..? :huh

Raja said:
Even LA Liga, Seria, fifa world Cup qualifiers, atp 1000, atp 500, uefa euro, Copa America, fa cup etc. Ha ha the contents are so vast that at times you will forget to name some.

Yes bro you did forget NBA NFL etc

santosh said:
No thanks . I use a app in which I get nearly 15 different sports channels including star sports 1& 4
Absolutely free.  Then why would I waste 40rs :huh
The point is i used to like old star sports , ESPN and star cricket but now star is purely trying to earn more and more with one match on 4 channels .

Yeah Star sports and  ESPN were great when Disney owned it and content were also great. Ever since Fox bought it, channel quality has been going down. And its approach in regards to cutting Sd feed of many sports and forcing people to upgrade hd is really bad.

Let me put this in 2 lines
Sony has more content than channels but tries to show most of it. :clap
Star has more channels than content but tries its very best to show as little as possible :lol

Back
Top Bottom