ISL Season 2023-2024

Today Really well played East Bengal and 4 consecutive match Clean Sheet , Not a matter of Joke. Bad Referring is a part and Parcel of the Game, But We will definitely On Right Track.
From Father to Son, Glorified since 1920

Today Really well played East Bengal and 4 consecutive match Clean Sheet , Not a matter of Joke. Bad Referring is a part and Parcel of the Game, But We will definitely On Right Track.
From Father to Son, Glorified since 1920
Yup good refree make tournament good example
Durand cup

Interesting to see of var not introduce how many year this isl survive with this spineless referees

Yup good refree make tournament good example
Durand cup

Interesting to see of var not introduce how many year this isl survive with this spineless referees
Yes. We are bringing Quality Footballer around the globe, coach player become professional , Organiser clubs became more professional but referee is still lagging. Untill and unless we introduce Foreign Referee, referring skill cant be improved.
I am watching football since then when best team were JCT, Dempo, Churchil Bros, Salgaokar and best players was Ranty Martins and Odafa Okolie and I can proudly say that Football have developed vastly here in India but still referring is lagging.

Not to worry we still have chance to finish 6th and give best shot to qualify for playoffs
If its not then nothing to worry , from last 5 matches, I observed closely and found that we are on Right track , we dont conceiving goal unnecessarily. Nitu da must continue with Carlos Quadrat one more season and top 3 finding of the season, Nandakumar, Mahesh and Foreign defender, Hizazi Maher, he is leading the squad in defence.
But today, At the last Quarter, Vishnu surprised me. Really played well in right wing position.

If its not then nothing to worry , from last 5 matches, I observed closely and found that we are on Right track , we dont conceiving goal unnecessarily. Nitu da must continue with Carlos Quadrat one more season and top 3 finding of the season, Nandakumar, Mahesh and Foreign defender, Hizazi Maher, he is leading the squad in defence.
But today, At the last Quarter, Vishnu surprised me. Really played well in right wing position.
Vishnu is a sky of football
I am not seen his performance but in Calcutta football league he played exceptional as i saw cfl updates

As he is young hope from mext match carles out vishnu in 1st half and sub nandha at 60 min with him.

Back
Top Bottom