Discussion Is imdb ratings manipulative!!

• Thread starter karan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 696

karan

Reaction score
Hi guys i just planned to watch boo sbki phategi alt balaji show in evening after checking very high imdb ratings ...but after little investigation i found all reviews are fake , manipulative or paid...how can a series with no good plot get 8.5+ ratings???..when i check imdb useres reviews 90% people in users review gave it 10 out of 10 ratings and all these reviews were made on 2 july after that date you will find only few reviews...so all that added reviews on 2 july was fake morever all that reviews with 10 ratings has same heading without any difference .... moreever now all latest shows of alt balaji like medically yours, bekaboo , and boo sbki phategi gets 8+ ratings i mean really how this is possible🤣these are not good Shows

Now i check bekaboo reviews 90% reviews were added on 22 may and all with 10 out of 10 ratings 😠😠now i dont have any trust on imdb

Exactly. I have seen horror movies rated like 4 or 5 on IMDb which are personally some of my favourites of all time. I feel like the recent movies are highly over rated everywhere and not just imdb for no reason. As a horror freak the recent movies such as A Quiet place, Annihilation, Hereditary were all mediocre compared to B movies that are rated badly on there. I rather watch Wrong Turn 2 than these newer so called horror movies.

if you want proper audience rating , check out any movie or tv show on rotten tomatoes
Same crap bro. Imo if the brief description looks good give it a watch and try yourself rather than relying on ratings. I have watched some of the greatest ever movies which are barely recognized elsewhere thanks to few Reddit lists.

if you want proper audience rating , check out any movie or tv show on rotten tomatoes
Again these reviews are by experts and critic's and many critics get paid for reviews by film makers .. most people find imdb genuine because ratings are given by users and am sure many people go to watch movie in theaters after checking imdb ratings...

Again these reviews are by experts and critic's and many critics get paid for reviews by film makers .. most people find imdb genuine because ratings are given by users and am sure many people go to watch movie in theaters after checking imdb ratings...
check AUDIENCE SCORE there

Same crap bro. Imo if the brief description looks good give it a watch and try yourself rather than relying on ratings. I have watched some of the greatest ever movies which are barely recognized elsewhere thanks to few Reddit lists.
i usually check this site before downloading or thinking of buying movie tickets , this site doesn't disappoint me much

Yes. I don't even need to explain why. Watch Eros Now original's ratings. You will know.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock