Discussion Is the iPhone worth buying at the premium price?

How is the battery health of the iphone after 3 years of usage ? Does battery run out faster ?
My battery health is at 83 percent after almost 2 years of usage. I'm getting a SOT of 6.5 hours.

Iphone 11 is being sold for Rs 61,990 today on Flipkart. Few days back it was 66,990.
Also there is 5000 off on HDFC credit card and EMI.

Is this the best price or will it further reduce on BBD Sale and when iphone 12 launches?

Iphone 11 is being sold for Rs 61,990 today on Flipkart. Few days back it was 66,990.
Also there is 5000 off on HDFC credit card and EMI.

Is this the best price or will it further reduce on BBD Sale and when iphone 12 launches?
56990 is a good price. We can never say what will happen in future though. They may or may not reduce the price.

I will have to make a decision now between:

1. Whether to go for the iphone 11 64GB today which will cost me an effective price of Rs 46990 (discount and exchange included) and no cost EMI of approx. Rs 7832 for 6 months.

2. Wait till BBD sale to see if I would get an offer same of Rs 46990 or lower, as Iphone 12 series is expected to launch during same time.

3. If Iphone 12 6.1 inch 64gb version will cost similar to today's iphone 11 64gb between 62-65k if so and if the same is available for BBD sale for a discount I could go for the same.

Guys pls suggest which of the above option should I go for. As for me the more I get to save it would be better.

You can wait for Big Billion Day sale but I guess at that time this 5K off on HDFC would stop and they'll reduce the price of Iphone 11 to 60K and then there will be 2500 HDFC discount, so don't think there would be much difference.

Secondly Iphone 12 won't be available atleast in first sale, maybe becomes available till 2nd or 3rd sale.

1. Whether to go for the iphone 11 64GB today which will cost me an effective price of Rs 46990 (discount and exchange included) and no cost EMI of approx. Rs 7832 for 6 months.

2. Wait till BBD sale to see if I would get an offer same of Rs 46990 or lower, as Iphone 12 series is expected to launch during same time.

3. If Iphone 12 6.1 inch 64gb version will cost similar to today's iphone 11 64gb between 62-65k if so and if the same is available for BBD sale for a discount I could go for the same.

Guys pls suggest which of the above option should I go for. As for me the more I get to save it would be better.
I think exchange price and card discount might reduced in BBD sale.

You will not get the HDFC discount if you apply mobile exchange as min amt of 61,470 needed for that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock