Discussion iQIYI - video streaming service | News & Updates

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
iQIYI - video streaming service - its surprising to see they have launched indirectly or soft launch in India due to Anti chinese sentiment. Due to which they only mention iQIYI International Singapore Ltd in their privacy policy & Mentioned their data centre at present in Singapore , they only mention about beijing in in reply to the privacy question that too in indirectly of log in through Beijing product iQIYI . Max pixel allowed for free users is upto 720 pixel , 360 pixel & minimum 240 pixel along with ads can watch the shows for free . To view shows without ads have to choose their paid VIP membership subscription plans , only after then could watch 1080 pixel episodes . only some of the shows are viewable for free users and only after subscription can watch their premium show content.

Most of the shows , drama , movies & Anime series are of chinese with english subs with very less Japanese anime, for now could only find Slam Dunk - old japenese anime with english sub ( Earlier it used to air on Animax India long back in english dub ) for now it seems they have kept the slam dunk anime series free with ads.

To become their subcriber users have to be minimum 13 years of age

There VIP Paid membership plans are divided into two categories
a. Standard
i. Standard Monthly limited time offer - of Rs 19/month ( without special offer it would have been - Rs 240/month)
ii. Standard Yearly Limited time offer - of Rs 1599/year ( without special offer it would have been- Rs 2400/year)
b. Premium
i. Premium Monthly limited time offer - of Rs 19/month ( without special offer it would have been - Rs 300/month)
ii. Premium Yearly Limited time offer - of Rs 2999/year ( without special offer it would have been- Rs 3999/year)

VIP Standard - Subscription/Membership benefits

watch on 2 screens on same time, Blu RAY -1080 Pixels , Ad free Videos, Advanced viewing , Download VIP Contents , Dolby Atmos, Exclusive Content & blockbusters
VIP Premium - Subscription/Membership benefits
watch on 4 screens on same time and other benefits are same above mentioned for VIP Standard subscription

Auto Renewal notes- they have mentioned
1. After opting for 1 month , if we don't cancel the subscription they will auto renew our monthly/yearly subscription one day before expiration
2. users can cancel Auto-Renewal at anytime , after which the users wont be able to benefit from auto renewal subscription

Subscription condition
Membership would be Auto Renewed, it wont be stopped until user cancel their VIP Membership and they will continue to charge the amount until the user cancels the subscription. The VIP Membership Subscription is non transferable & subscription fee is non refundable once paid

At present for subscription following methods are mentioned in their site
Debit/credit- MasterCard, Visa, JCB - they have not included Rupay card or UPI option

App Availability - Pcs through browser , App Store & Google Play

HATC7Sw.jpg

5mwfBnV.jpg

DJnczho.jpg

7X3HHtk.jpg

iQIYI website link
iQIYI - Watch popular TV shows and movies online

iQIYI Subscription Terms & Conditions link
https://www.iq.com/intl-common/international-vip-membership-service.html?lang=en_us

iQIYI Subscription plan link
Upgrade VIP | iQIYI

iQIYI Privacy Policy
iQIYI - Watch popular TV shows and movies online

Japanese Anime - Slam Dunk Link
Slam Dunk | iQIYI

( only Slam Dunk Anime link is posted as only one anime could find there apart from most of the Chinese anime series)

My personal suggestion would be too read iQIYI apps privacy & terms conditions before going ahead with membership/subscription of iQIYI App as its from baidu headquartered in china , data Centre though mentioned in Singapore at present have some doubts regarding the permission required by the app for registration. Though its really good thing they have finally decided to launch in India even though indirectly , hope they add more anime series & shows of k-drama . films of other region as well . otherwise would be better to use VPN to access the better shows and wait for some more time till then they add more new shows.

Bro, I have been watching Dramas on iQIYI since very long time. It's not new. It was already available in India. I even subscribe to it sometimes.

Last time I subscribed to it on August 👇🏻

IgKVEp4.jpg

Bro, I have been watching Dramas on iQIYI since very long time. It's not new. It was already available in India. I even subscribe to it sometimes.

Last time I subscribed to it on August 👇🏻

IgKVEp4.jpg
I Apologize for late reply , did not knew after seeing limited time offer thought they just launched may be they are still in testing stage from august , first time saw them detail explanation of each plans. I assumed they must have launched seeing limited time offer as generally ott apps have the offer only for some short time .

Update - the app is still in testing/pre launching stage from August till now .

I Apologize for late reply , did not knew after seeing limited time offer thought they just launched may be they are still in testing stage from august , first time saw them detail explanation of each plans. I assumed they must have launched seeing limited time offer as generally ott apps have the offer only for some short time .

Update - the app is still in testing/pre launching stage from August till now .
I have been watching shows on iQIYI since last year (2019). So most likely they launched even before that. And I have subscribed quite a few times before August 2020.

There is another default app in Sony Bravia 4K TV...
iQIYI
It's also avail in play store...there r very good anime and movies from china, Hong Kong Japan and other countries...it's in their language but English subtitles also avail...
Picture quality and audio is very good even 8n 720p... HD and 4k too avàil for paid users...

VFi9gHj.jpg

0UpeZOc.jpg

If we subscribe from Sony TV then we have some discount...

ymu1Uq0.jpg

For others.. checked in mobile app...

KsKbvkx.jpg

PFw1Rp7.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock