Aha Video Streaming App - News & Updates

Guys, want To Buy Aha Gold Plan, Any Offers Or Coupons Available??

Subscribe to one of these plans using coupon code & then you can upgrade to GOLD plan by paying the difference. That is what I did for my current GOLD subscription.

l have tested the below 2 coupons & they are working.

Telugu Annual Premium Plan (Rs.699)
Rs.150 off by using coupon AHAGB150
Final Price = Rs.549

Telugu Annual Plan (Rs.399)
Rs.50 off by using coupon AHAGB50
Final Price = Rs.349
or
Rs.100 off by using referral code
Final Price = Rs.299

Subscribe to one of these plans & then upgrade to GOLD.

DM me if you need my referral code (only existing users WITH a subscription can refer). If the referral coupon code works, you would get Rs.100 off & I would get 1 month added to my existing subscription.

Note:
Last time @Mr.Bhat helped me with his referral coupon code, with which I got Rs.100 off for the Tamil Yearly Plan. Then during the upgrade to Gold Plan, I was able to use the code GOLD599 to get another Rs.100 off. But this time GOLD599 wasn't working when I tried it today. Even when I used it, this coupon was not publicly announced by AHA as an offer. I was randomly trying out different codes & I got lucky.

Subscribe to one of these plans using coupon code & then you can upgrade to GOLD plan by paying the difference. That is what I did for my current GOLD subscription.

l have tested the below 2 coupons & they are working.

Telugu Annual Premium Plan (Rs.699)
Rs.150 off by using coupon AHAGB150
Final Price = Rs.549

Telugu Annual Plan (Rs.399)
Rs.50 off by using coupon AHAGB50
Final Price = Rs.349
or
Rs.100 off by using referral code
Final Price = Rs.299

Subscribe to one of these plans & then upgrade to GOLD.

DM me if you need my referral code (only existing users WITH a subscription can refer). If the referral coupon code works, you would get Rs.100 off & I would get 1 month added to my existing subscription.

Note:
Last time @Mr.Bhat helped me with his referral coupon code, with which I got Rs.100 off for the Tamil Yearly Plan. Then during the upgrade to Gold Plan, I was able to use the code GOLD599 to get another Rs.100 off. But this time GOLD599 wasn't working when I tried it today. Even when I used it, this coupon was not publicly announced by AHA as an offer. I was randomly trying out different codes & I got lucky.

Referral Code Not Applicable On Telugu Annual Premium Plan (Rs.699)??

Referral Code Not Applicable On Telugu Annual Premium Plan (Rs.699)??

Yeah I don't think so. I tried my referral code with another login today & it seemed to work only on the 399 plan. DM me & I'll give it to you. You can try using it on any plan of your choice.

If it does not work for any other plan, there is also one more thing you could try. You could use my referral code (100 off) for the 399 plan. Then use AHAGB150 (150 off) while upgrading it to the 699 Telugu Premium Plan. Finally you can upgrade it again to the 899 4K Gold Plan without using any codes.

Vow! Got Gold Plan Rs.649

Thanks For Tricks @Sivabhaskar

nEjg32e.jpg

App got updated.. Then stopped working..google have blocked...The below shown in image message is showing ...
Its working fine in browser...
Dont update app... Without update its working..

S2W5uLL.jpeg

tucFniW.jpeg

Last edited:
App got updated.. Then stopped working..google have blocked...The below shown in image message is showing ...
Its working fine in browser...
Dont update app... Without update its working..

S2W5uLL.jpeg

tucFniW.jpeg
Similar to Apple TV app on Android TV.

It is very convenient for us viewers if we could subscribe, rent or buy directly from the app. But from the app owner's point of view, it cannot be provided due to high fees being charged from them by Google.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock