Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6,058
  • Views Views: Views 465,606

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For SRH,
Warner will have to be made captain compulsorily. Theres no other option because as much as Kane Williamson is a class player and the 2nd highest run getter in 2018, he won't find a place in the team with Warner, Bairstow, Nabi and Rashid taking the 4 foreigner spots.

In the auction, SRH needs to bid for an option to Nabi's slot - Jimmy Neesham, Maxwell are the ones in my option

As for an Indian player - I think SRH could bid for Chawla, Stuart Binny, Mohit Sharma, Manoj Tiwari

2 predictions I think will happen for sure
1. Robin Uthappa is going to RCB
2. Morgan is going to KKR

For SRH,
Warner will have to be made captain compulsorily. Theres no other option because as much as Kane Williamson is a class player and the 2nd highest run getter in 2018, he won't find a place in the team with Warner, Bairstow, Nabi and Rashid taking the 4 foreigner spots.

In the auction, SRH needs to bid for an option to Nabi's slot - Jimmy Neesham, Maxwell are the ones in my option

As for an Indian player - I think SRH could bid for Chawla, Stuart Binny, Mohit Sharma, Manoj Tiwari

2 predictions I think will happen for sure
1. Robin Uthappa is going to RCB
2. Morgan is going to KKR
KXI punjab also will bid for Morgan.. Kolkata and Punjab teams require captain and good option available in d lot is Morgan....

I think csk will surely be up for Dale Steyn. Csk already needs a quality Pacer and considering his age csk would through their purse on him.

There are many teams who needs a good foreigner pacers.
KKR, KXIP, RCB and CSK these teams will go for foreigner pecers.

CSK have ngidi. Plus at Chennai they need spinners more than seamers. So they won't go. Others, however will
Csk already have a good list of spinners. The only area where csk lacks is a quality Pacer who can win them matches in last overs. Also this should be noted that whenever csk had a good Pacer they have won the title.

2010 - Doug Bollinger/ Albie Morkel
2011 - Doug Bollinger/ Tim Southee
2018 - lungi Ngidi

Csk already have a good list of spinners. The only area where csk lacks is a quality Pacer who can win them matches in last overs. Also this should be noted that whenever csk had a good Pacer they have won the title.

2010 - Doug Bollinger/ Albie Morkel
2011 - Doug Bollinger/ Tim Southee
2018 - lungi Ngidi
I don't think CSK will go for overseas pacer option.. Mostly they will go for Morris/all rounder and one batsmen/wicketkeeper..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom