Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6,058
  • Views Views: Views 465,606

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Nearly 36 Cr amount left for KKR players they should Target
1) Batsman - Lynn/Roy, Morgan, Jaiswal, Virat Singh, Tripathi, Yusuf Pathan
2) All-rounder- Chris Morris/Jimmy Neesham/Maxwell/ Sam Curran
3) Bowler- Pat Cummins/ Steyn/ Mohit Sharma/ M Siddharth/ Ishan Porel.

I think kane Williamson is a far better captain for SRH
Not enough. SRH need someone like Warner only. His aggression was the main reason SRH won in 2016. That year RCB was skilled in chasing totals because there was Virat Kohli and his 2nd innings masterstrokes. Warner said bring it on at the toss and SRH won..

I submitted these players list on RR website in Secret Auction Game -
My new Royals: Deepak Hooda, Yusuf Pathan, James Neesham(backup of stokes) , Robin Uthappa, Colin Ingram(backup of smith) , Evin Lewis(backup of buttler) , Sheldon Cottrell, Mohit Sharma, Piyush Chawla, Barinder Sran.

Star Sports gears up for IPL 2020 auction with special programming line-up

Star Sports Select Dugout veteran Dean Jones returns and will be joined by Daren Ganga, who is said to make his commentary debut along with former Sunrisers Hyderabad coach Tom Moody.

On Star Sports 1 Hindi- Gautam Gambhir and Aakash Chopra will be analysing the day’s proceedings whilst Sanjay Bangar and Ian Bishop would be on Star Sports 1, as close to the action, from Kolkata.

Star Sports Network will air the live action of IPL 2020 auction on 19th December from 2:30 pm on Star Sports 1 Hindi/1 HD Hindi, Star Sports First, Star Sports 1 Tamil, Star Sports 1 Telugu, Star Sports 1 Kannada, Star Sports 1 Bangla; and from 3:20 pm on “Select Dugout Auction Special” on Select 1/1 HD besides Hotstar.

Star Sports gears up for IPL 2020 auction with special programming line-up

ELu-eljUcAYY5PI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom