Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best model I would suggest is

1. 11 IPL teams from 2021 onwards
2. All players go into auction poll.
3. No Retaining or Right-to-Match in the auction for 2021.
4. After 2021, only Right-to-match to be allowed. No retaining
5. Each team plays the other once. So 5 home games and 5 away games
6. Max 5 foreigners allowed
7. 1 foreign player compulsorily from the lesser known nations
8. No more toss - Away team gets to decide what they want to do
9. Bonus point system for big margin wins
None of these will be going to happen

Very unlikely bro. Kochi is where they'll get all the money.
Bro i think southern part of kerala has more cricket fans and the trivandrum is in this part. In middle part of kerala where kochi is situated there is 50/50 balance between cricket fans and football fans. And the Northern Part of kerala is dominated by football fans. So according to me trivandrum should be the ist option for an ipl team in kerala. The matches will be full filled in trivandrum for cricket matches. But when kochi tuskers played in kochi the gallery has never fullfilled. So if franchises want to make money then they should surely go for Trivandrum.

Bro i think southern part of kerala has more cricket fans and the trivandrum is in this part. In middle part of kerala where kochi is situated there is 50/50 balance between cricket fans and football fans. And the Northern Part of kerala is dominated by football fans. So according to me trivandrum should be the ist option for an ipl team in kerala. The matches will be full filled in trivandrum for cricket matches. But when kochi tuskers played in kochi the gallery has never fullfilled. So if franchises want to make money then they should surely go for Trivandrum.
Trivandrum stadium is not having any 5 or 4 star hotels nearby. This was pointed out during both international matches.

Trivandrum stadium is not having any 5 or 4 star hotels nearby. This was pointed out during both international matches.
It is the only problem. But in trivandrum cricket has more support than in kochi. Also it should be a very bad idea to destroy international quality football turf in kochi and to convert it as a cricket pitch and outfield. Otherways KCA need to build A new stadium in kochi for cricket but it will take time. So currentily trivandrum Greenfield stadium is the best in kerala to host a cricket match.

It is the only problem. But in trivandrum cricket has more support than in kochi. Also it should be a very bad idea to destroy international quality football turf in kochi and to convert it as a cricket pitch and outfield. Otherways KCA need to build A new stadium in kochi for cricket but it will take time. So currentily trivandrum Greenfield stadium is the best in kerala to host a cricket match.
KCA has land in Edakochi but didn't get permission to build stadium due to coastal zone regulations. Now they are building stadium in Mangalapuram.
Stillt I feel Kochi is the better location for IPL from overall business point of view.

KCA has land in Edakochi but didn't get permission to build stadium due to coastal zone regulations. Now they are building stadium in Mangalapuram.
Stillt I feel Kochi is the better location for IPL from overall business point of view.
But it will surely affect kerala blasters football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock