Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6,058
  • Views Views: Views 465,607

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still Feel they would go back for Lynn Since he has been great player for them over past but at lesser budget not more than 6 Cr, Morgan is must player for KKR and I personally want him to lead KKR this IPL if he is brought by KKR in auction.
In place of Starc, I would prefer Chris Morris which would Give Both Bat and bowl option.

KKR need a backup all-rounder for Russel, due to injury concerns.
They should go for Morgan only if they plan to make him captain.
Picking Morgan and playing him under Karthik will be foolishness.

KKR need a backup all-rounder for Russel, due to injury concerns.
They should go for Morgan only if they plan to make him captain.
Picking Morgan and playing him under Karthik will be foolishness.
Agreed Morgan needs to be made Skipper if he is brought in Auction, Chris Morris can be back up for Russel.

RCB should go for Cummins or Starc, Mohit Sharma as Indian Pacer, Piyush Chawla as leg spinner back up for Chahal, instead of Hetmyer they can go for Colin Ingram who is much better player against spin than Hetmyer.
Agree bro.
Ingram will be the best for RCB at no 4.

To be Honest, MI doesn't need any players in this Auctions, They look well settled in all aspects with Indian, Foreign players.

RCB should go for Cummins or Starc, Mohit Sharma as Indian Pacer, Piyush Chawla as leg spinner back up for Chahal, instead of Hetmyer they can go for Colin Ingram who is much better player against spin than Hetmyer.
Agree bro.
Ingram will be the best for RCB at no 4.

I think RCB wants an overseas opener, not a #4 batsman. ABD can come at #4.
Moeen can play the aggressive opener, but his success chances are only 30-40%. They should have a more established opener.
Mohit and Piyush seems to be no more preferred picks. RCB already have 3 Indian pacers and 3 spinners.
What they really should strengthen is the overseas department, especially couple of pace bowlers who could lead the attack and bowl in the death overs.
A replacement or backup for Parthiv Patel is also required, so that they need not accommodate him in every match.

Agreed Morgan needs to be made Skipper if he is brought in Auction, Chris Morris can be back up for Russel.
If KKR wants to continue Karthik as skipper, then they should buy Miller instead of Morgan.

If KKR wants to continue Karthik as skipper, then they should buy Miller instead of Morgan.
Miller is not in good form. Maxwell is much better than miller. He can contribute with ball too.
But I think DC will grab Maxwell again.

Mohit Sharma as Indian Pacer
No. He is not the prime he was. Definitely not. RCB has Indian pace bowlers that are doing well in domestic right now.
Piyush Chawla as leg spinner back up for Chahal
RCB already has 4 spinners (3 if quality is considered). No need of Chawla.
instead of Hetmyer they can go for Colin Ingram who is much better player against spin than Hetmyer
At Chinnaswamy the ball will become faster towards the second innings. Hetmyer much better, although they should indeed look for other choices as well.
To be Honest, MI doesn't need any players in this Auctions, They look well settled in all aspects with Indian, Foreign players.
True. Only backups needed.
I think RCB wants an overseas opener, not a #4 batsman. ABD can come at #4.
They already have 2 - Parthiv and Devdutt. Maybe a backup, but then Kohli will open if either underperform. So in that case a backup keeper needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom