Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6,058
  • Views Views: Views 465,607

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why this KKR Retained Wrost player Rinku Singh ?
Robin Uthappa better T20 player than Rinku Singh

I just want this 2 players in KKR any how spend even 10 to 15 cr no worry just buy Eoin Morgan and make him skipper and must bat at No.3 and Chris Morris as All-rounder plus death bowling option.
This is best chance for KKR to buy them with so much purse available with them.

KKR's problem is their unhealthy environment of dressing room acc to some sources, thats why they released Robin.
But according to me they did wrong. They should remove DK from captaincy and should buy a good captain like Morgan.

Chris morri
If he puts base price like 2CR, he will remain unsold.
yes with his current form if he put his base price as 2Cr then there is high chances for him to remain unsold.
But any. Franchise are willing to pay him 2cr+ after looking on his good old days perfomance then he will get more than 2Cr

KKR's problem is their unhealthy environment of dressing room acc to some sources, thats why they released Robin.
But according to me they did wrong. They should remove DK from captaincy and should buy a good captain like Morgan.
Don't think KKR needs Robin Uthappa any more Gill, Rana can play much better than him at this age so I feel it's better and wise move to release Robin.

Narine & Gill should open henceforth
1 down I would prefer Rana or Morgan
DK at 4 or 5
Russel and Morris as Finishers ( If KKR manage to get Morris)
Just want 1 good Indian Pacer someone like Mohit Sharma or Unadkat
Spin In Kuldeep is good option

Why this KKR Retained Wrost player Rinku Singh ?
Robin Uthappa better T20 player than Rinku Singh
Because annual payment to rinku and robin has much difference. After releasing robin they had increased there purse amount in large scale.
Anyway it is a 50/50 call because Dk is bought for 8.5cr above. They should have think about removing Dk and Not releasing robin.
Because if robin get into form most of the days the team he had playing for has always in winning side. But Dk is slight behind robin on these. Anyway wait and watch.

Bro but still KKR can buy someother player who can be a better captain than Dk

Don't think KKR needs Robin Uthappa any more Gill, Rana can play much better than him at this age so I feel it's better and wise move to release Robin.

Narine & Gill should open henceforth
1 down I would prefer Rana or Morgan
DK at 4 or 5
Russel and Morris as Finishers ( If KKR manage to get Morris)
Just want 1 good Indian Pacer someone like Mohit Sharma or Unadkat
Spin In Kuldeep is good option
Mavi will play that part in coming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom