Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6,058
  • Views Views: Views 465,607

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don't know what went through the minds of the new management at RCB while releasing almost the entire foreign contingent. While they've taken such a bold step, it still feels 2 steps forward and 2 steps backward. Release of CdG, Nath and Southee were good forward steps, whereas the retention of Pavan Negi and the release of Steyn and Hetmyer are backward steps..

Spending big on Starc and Lynn is big risk, both are highly injury prone.

Starc will definitely play this year, and also he is not part Test XI regularly from Ashes onwards, which has helped him stay injury free. And Cricket Australia will want him to participate in IPL considering WT20 next year...

Starc will definitely play this year, and also he is not part Test XI regularly from Ashes onwards, which has helped him stay injury free. And Cricket Australia will want him to participate in IPL considering WT20 next year...
i think starc will not play in ipl because before injury he was diffrent player his inswinging ball and toe crusher's was very accurate and in indian conditions boult face tough situation similar of starc so i think starc chance is less but if in bbl starc will signed by sydney team then we know how much he fit australian board and coach always want their pace battery ready and fit not similar case for batsman so match practice before wct20 wasn't issue my opinion

Let see on 19th Dec, who gets the big bucks, my gut feeling is Starc...

Yeah. Hoping at least Hetmyer and either Steyn or Coulter Nile come back.. khejroliya too
RCB may look for a top pacer, if they don't get that, Couter-Nile could return. Steyn no longer hot pick. Hetmeyer could return, at a sane price. Khejroliya is excess as RCB got Umesh, Saini, Siraj and Dube to back-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom