IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,672
Young best leg spinner sandip lamichhane from Nepal, Hope he will play for kkr in this season 😊😊😊

I am interested to know which team buys the following players:

1. Harbhajan Singh
2. Tamim Iqbal
3. Mashrafe Bin Mortaza (I dont know whether he is there in the auction list)
4. Wriddhiman Saha

2 days for auction because today 170 ayers under various categories will be auctioned. Tomorrow 1st half will have accelerated auction for which Frenchisee will submit the interested players list by EOD today. 2nd half will see unsold players reauctioned based on the request submitted by Frenchisees request submitted during lunchtime.

I think if Delhi doesnt get Gambhir(if KKR uses RTM), then DD would look forward to get Ashwin at any cost and make him as captain. Also KXIP, if they are not sure of Yuvi as captain, then they might as well look for Ashwin as captain for them.

CSK will equally want him but being a local lad as well as an established international player. But if the price goes out of range, then Washington Sundar will be the most ideal replacement for CSK.

Teams who already have captains:
1. CSK - MS Dhoni
2. RCB - Kohli
3. MI - Rohit
4. RR - Smith
5. SRH - Warner

Teams looking for a captain:
6. KKR - Gambhir
7. DD - Ashwin
8. KXIP - Du Plessis

BENGALURU: The governing council of the Indian Premier League (IPL) has decided to review its new proposed match timings after some franchises said the revised time slots can affect sponsorship.

In changes announced last week, the council advanced the start time of the evening matches by an hour to 7 pm, while that of day matches was pushed back to 5:30 pm from 4 pm earlier. The move was opposed by some of the franchises.

IPL council to relook at new timing

I want Manish Pandey to captain KKR even if KKR gets Gambhir who won't play more than 1 yr I guess it tym to nurture Manish Pandey and get him ready

Hello! IPL auction discussion
. The live event begins shortly in Bengaluru and on star sports network...

578 players, auction purses, right-to-match cards, a mandatory amount a team must spend, restrictions on the use of right-to-match cards, rules on squad composition ... IPL auctions are complicated! Here's a list of questions you might want to know the answer to before the first sale.

Back
Top Bottom