IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,672
There is a much larger number of players with a top base price bracket of Rs 2 crore - 36, of which 13 are Indians. They are: R Ashwin, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shikhar Dhawan, Gautam Gambhir, Kedar Jadhav, Dinesh Karthik, Murali Vijay, Ajinkya Rahane, KL Rahul, Karn Sharma, Yuvraj Singh, Harbhajan Singh and Robin Uthappa.

The overseas batch with a Rs 2 crore base price are: Rashid Khan, Pat Cummins, James Faulkner, Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Johnson, Chris Lynn, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Starc, Cameron White, Eoin Morgan, Liam Plunkett, Ben Stokes, David Willey, Chris Woakes, Corey Anderson, Brendon McCullum, Quinton de Kock, Colin Ingram, Angelo Mathews, Dwayne Bravo, Chris Gayle and Kieron Pollard.

I heard he wants to play for Daredevils:unsure:
But what if KKR uses RTM to retain Gambhir?? Anyways lets see. Even Ashwin would want to be part of CSK. Its not in the hands of the players but the Frsnchise Owners who pays them.

Having monitored and followed CSK more they would go for Bravo, McCullum, Unadkat, Washington Sundar to replace Ashwin. Also they would try to get Dwanye Smith and Faf du Plessis. This would give us the tried and tested core under Dhoni.

But for me the most important pick would be Baba Aparajith who was picked by CSK everytime at the base price but still not yet given an opportunity. I think people who followed TN cricket would know who and what Baba Aparajith has done :)

First Player..
Dhawan Goes To KXIP For 5.2 Crores...But SRH Uses RTM..Dhawan Back To SRH..

Second Player...
R Ashwin Goes To KXIP For 7.6 Crores..

Tough Fight Between KXIP And RR..

Back
Top Bottom