IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,672
Dravid keeps boys' focus on World Cup knockouts ahead of IPL auction

It's the week leading up to the IPL auction and as many as nine India Under-19 players currently at the World Cup in New Zealand are among 578 cricketers who will go under the hammer. That they have filtered through to the final list from an initial pool off 1122 players signifies interest from the franchises. But with the Under-19 World Cup in the knockout stage, India coach Rahul Dravid doesn't want his boys to look beyond their immediate challenge: Bangladesh in the quarter-final.

Among those in the auction pool from the current batch are captain Prithvi Shaw, Shubman Gill, Himanshu Rana, Abhishek Sharma, Riyan Parag, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi, Arshdeep Singh and Harvik Desai.

Dravid keeps boys' focus on World Cup knockouts ahead of IPL auction

Respect KKR's decision of not retaining me - Gambhir

Gautam Gambhir feels at home in Kolkata. So much so that he once went around the city in search of a house he could buy. No surprise really. Kolkata has embraced him with open arms since the city's IPL franchise, the Kolkata Knight Riders, paid an astronomical sum of USD 2.4 million to bring him on board in 2011 after three middling seasons. Over the last seven years, Gambhir has led the team to a couple of titles, in 2012 and 2014, been its leading scorer, and helped forge one of the league's most formidable outfits.

Gambhir is in Kolkata these days, playing for the city of his birth, Delhi, in India's domestic T20 Syed Mushtaq Ali tournament. He isn't sure, though, if he will return to the KKR set-up. In a move that not many IPL observers saw coming, the franchise decided against retaining him in January, forcing Gambhir back into the auction.

Respect KKR's decision of not retaining me - Gambhir

Here Is The Table Draw For Vivo IPL Auction 2018..

Note : I Have Created This Thread Just To Avoid More Messages In General Thread Because During Auction,There Will Be Many Updates And Discussions From Our Lovely DDF Members.So Let Us Use This Thread For 2 Days.If Moderator Feels UnNeccessary Please Merge It With The General Thread.

Back
Top Bottom