IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,622
What Lethal Delivery are u talking abt?
All his Variation's is Lethal Batsman not yet sure which way it's coming ?
Ahead of IPL 2018, Sunil Narine reported for illegal bowling action in Pakistan Super League

Sunil Narine In Trouble Ahead Of IPL, Bowling Action Reported In Pakistan Super League – NDTV Sports

And I also read a few more articles about his chances of playing in the starting eleven. Its unofficial as of now. But KKR wont risk him much with his bowling in the early part of the tournament until they get some confidence.

Ahead of IPL 2018, Sunil Narine reported for illegal bowling action in Pakistan Super League

Sunil Narine In Trouble Ahead Of IPL, Bowling Action Reported In Pakistan Super League – NDTV Sports

And I also read a few more articles about his chances of playing in the starting eleven. Its unofficial as of now. But KKR wont risk him much with his bowling in the early part of the tournament until they get some confidence.
He is definitely playing on 8th April against RCB at Eden Gardens.
Though I feel with New Eden Track
KKR might be tempted to go with 2 Overseas Pacers Johnson and Curran (If Replaced with Starc)

Kent Cricket Live Will Start At 02.30 PM In Double Header Days In Star Sports 1/1 HD And Star Sports Hindi 1/1 Hindi HD...

Kent Cricket Live Will Start At 03.00 PM In Regional Channels...

Star Sports Select 1/1 HD Telecast Will Begin At 03.50 PM...

For Single Day Matches...

Kent Cricket Live Will Begin At 06.30 PM...07.00 PM And 07.50 PM Respectively...

KKR sign Tom Curran for injured Starc

Kolkata Knight Riders have drafted in England and Surrey pacer Tom Curran as replacement for Australian fast bowler Mitchell Starc in IPL 2018. Starc was ruled out of the 11th edition with a 'tibial bone stress' in his right leg. He was also ruled out of the ongoing fourth Test between Australia and South Africa at the Wanderers

Click here to view more : KKR sign Tom Curran for injured Starc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom