IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,622
IPL 2018 opening ceremony: Hrithik Roshan to step in after Ranveer Singh's exit due to injury

Padmaavat' actor had injured his shoulder during a football match but continues to shoot for Zoya Akhtar's 'Gully Boy' in Mumbai. The actor's spokesperson confirmed in an official statement, "Ranveer Singh has injured his shoulder during a football match and has been advised not to overstrain it for at least one month.

IPL 2018 opening ceremony: Hrithik Roshan to step in after Ranveer Singh's exit due to injury | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

With all due respect, I dont think KKR can reach the Top 4 with this team. But Cricket or any sport for that matter is unpredictable at times. Specially T20. I can only wish them luck. For me the Top 4 is going to be 1. CSK 2. MI 3. KXIP 4. RCB in random order. I would have had SRH in place of KXIP had Warner was not banned but now KXIP looks almost on par with the other top teams :) I hope the best one wins and we get to witness some cracker of a tournament with exciting cricket with some entertainment ofcourse!!!
Any team can win in T20 be it IPL or International T20 Match.
As Far as KKR is concerned though it might not possess big names but mixture of Youth in Gill, Nagarkoti,Rana and Explosiveness of Lynn,Narine,Russel going with Seasoned Campaigners in DK & Uthappa it makes good team and they can play 3 Spin with different variety in Kuldeep,Narine & Chawla and Pacers in Johnson,Russel,Nagarkoti.

Any team can win in T20 be it IPL or International T20 Match.
As Far as KKR is concerned though it might not possess big names but mixture of Youth in Gill, Nagarkoti,Rana and Explosiveness of Lynn,Narine,Russel going with Seasoned Campaigners in DK & Uthappa it makes good team and they can play 3 Spin with different variety in Kuldeep,Narine & Chawla and Pacers in Johnson,Russel,Nagarkoti.
Yeah no denying that fact bro. No doubt they have great young names for the future but IPL is a big stage and it will surely be a learning experience for all these youngsters. But comparing with other teams on paper, they look much more formidable. Also Narine is not available to Bowl itseems. He may or may not replicate his one off(as of now) hitting powers with the bat. So lets see. But yes in T20 anything can happen like DK finishing off the final in style!!!!

Yeah no denying that fact bro. No doubt they have great young names for the future but IPL is a big stage and it will surely be a learning experience for all these youngsters. But comparing with other teams on paper, they look much more formidable. Also Narine is not available to Bowl itseems. He may or may not replicate his one off(as of now) hitting powers with the bat. So lets see. But yes in T20 anything can happen like DK finishing off the final in style!!!!
Who said Narine is not allowed to bowl?
He is sure starter for KKR in almost all matches
He is Floater with Bat and almost certain he will Open with Lynn

Back
Top Bottom